Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 10-24-2014, 06:40 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot Services View Post
I'm just not a fan of seemingly everybody having anxiety,mood or personality disorder.
Posted via Mobile Device
That is the part that needs to hold true no matter what the drug is. Doctors seem so quick to diagnose and offer whatever drug of the week their favorite rep is pushing. And then you have the new group of society who "would never use drugs" but have no issue of killing that xanny bar with their vodka "to calm their nerves".
Most people have their "drug of choice to calm them" , for some of us it is the beer after work, others it is the script that the doc writes for them, others it is stuffing a big mac in their face. People are strange but I say let them do what they want not just what big pharma or fast food say they can.

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!
Old 10-24-2014, 11:21 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landscape Poet View Post
So I am the A hole Weekend? After years of Ric slanging mud at lawn boys all over this board for whatever reason, as stated I feel to make himself feel better, I call him out on it and I am the A hole?

My point is simple, Ric has been known for the years that I have been on this board to simply try to run down anyone he can for any reason generally followed by him having a post about how he did something great. I have went and followed many of Ric's old post and I know that was not always the case, that at one point Ric wanted to help the community grow, but I feel pretty confident that has not been the case for a good bit now. Nobody really chooses to call him on his "sh8t" , but I do and will continue to when he tries to jab at or directly say false things about me! If the truth hurts pops pops feelings in the process then maybe he will change how he acts towards others on the board? But to your point it is hard for me to show any respect to Pop Pop when he fails to give any. I am sure if your review my post I generally try to "respect the individual" and I would be if you do the same with Ric's you would not find the same to be true in many instances.

And as far as the P.M. Ric has blocked me from sending him a P.M , did so once I chose not to do business with his protege for my own personal and business growth roughly two years ago (never bothered to ask me why or how come I came to such a conclusion to do so) simply left me a filthy written message telling me how I would rue the day...which again is fine...just don't expect to post falsehoods on the board and not be called up on it. Pop Pop does not want to be friends that is fine...just don't come to the boards talking falsehoods and not be expected to be called out. Don't claim to be high and mighty and degrade others regularly and not be called out on what you have accomplished. I know I know I am the A-hole right
All I'm saying is take it up with him on the phone, email or send him a letter.. airing personal private details is tacky reguardless of what happened before.

Be the bigger man and refute facts in his arguments....and let the petty insults which have no merit roll off
Old 10-25-2014, 07:31 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
That is the part that needs to hold true no matter what the drug is. Doctors seem so quick to diagnose and offer whatever drug of the week their favorite rep is pushing. And then you have the new group of society who "would never use drugs" but have no issue of killing that xanny bar with their vodka "to calm their nerves".
Most people have their "drug of choice to calm them" , for some of us it is the beer after work, others it is the script that the doc writes for them, others it is stuffing a big mac in their face. People are strange but I say let them do what they want not just what big pharma or fast food say they can.
does that include shooting heroin, doing coke? Cause thats the slippery slope. I actually think pot is much less dangerous than alcohol but when the government endorses bad behavior I think we just erode society a little bit more and more. Maybe MA has it right by decriminalizing it, get caught smoking pot it's a ticket like a traffic ticket. For the record I don't smoke pot, last beer I had was last thanksgiving with my older brother in Boston, beer before that was the thanksgiving prior and my next will be this thanksgiving. Too each their own. I just like being sober.I just wish the would stop the ruse and speak the truth. They should just say "we think pot isnt harmful and people should be able to get high" this whole "medical" thing is b.s. for 99.9 percent of the people who say it.

"When you rob Peter to pay Paul, you can always count on Paul's vote"
Old 10-25-2014, 09:20 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Why not spend your time getting a life rather than waste valuable time writing novel. The polls pretty much give Amendment 2 a RIP.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.
Old 10-25-2014, 04:26 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl-landscapes View Post
They should just say "we think pot isnt harmful and people should be able to get high" this whole "medical" thing is b.s. for 99.9 percent of the people who say it.
I agree to a point. Honestly I would not care if the legalized it all. If you are going to screw yourself up and be bad at life, you are going to do it legal or not legal. That is my thought. Why not legalize any of them and at least have control over the substances and make them potentially less profitable for the "black market" side of it. Which is to my understanding has "pot" being the substance that carries the highest profit margins for the cartels. So why not yank that out from under them...call it a day? Because we need the Gov't to protect us from ourselves?

I agree that I would guess medical weed is not needed as much as it is prescribed for in many states where it is legal. I believe there is medical benefits for sure however..I just believe that people abuse being able to have it.

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!
Old 10-26-2014, 08:51 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

People are getting ONE perscription and then going back to their dealer for cheaper pot and transferring it to their legal container. Any time the gov. Gets involved products always get more expensive. So this will make cartels richer not poorer. In theory I agree, adults should be able to do what they please BUT without laws we just have anarchy and moral decay. We could probably scrap half of all the laws on the books though. If the law passes I support the will of the poeple but it will just amount to more drug use and more powerful drug cartels.

Quote:
I agree to a point. Honestly I would not care if the legalized it all. If you are going to screw yourself up and be bad at life, you are going to do it legal or not legal. That is my thought. Why not legalize any of them and at least have control over the substances and make them potentially less profitable for the "black market" side of it. Which is to my understanding has "pot" being the substance that carries the highest profit margins for the cartels. So why not yank that out from under them...call it a day? Because we need the Gov't to protect us from ourselves?

I agree that I would guess medical weed is not needed as much as it is prescribed for in many states where it is legal. I believe there is medical benefits for sure however..I just believe that people abuse being able to have it.

"When you rob Peter to pay Paul, you can always count on Paul's vote"