Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 06-21-2014, 03:20 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

You could do ok marketing to consumers directly but like patriot mentioned you may find more steady work marketing yourself as a sub. Get a card in the hs nods of any builder or landscaper that's willing to take a card and hope it picks back up. Its fading away here also.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-04-2014, 10:12 PM
LawnSite Member

I have been curbing for 5 years. Lots of money to be made. People love it when they see it. You are right your biggest problem will be people don't know about it or even how to find you. When we first started we went lo a local restaurant chain (O'charles) and asked if we could do there bed for free and put a sign in. This got us started. We actually still get signs from this place to this day. They actually gave us $750 in gift cards. They were $10 cards. So once we finished jobs we started handing out cards to customers who referee us. This worked really well. Once you start doing people's homes the neighbors will ask about it and you get more calls. Very much a word of mouth business. The curbing sells itself. I would also recommend putting flyers or cards on doors near where you just completed a job. PM me if you need more help.
Posted via Mobile Device