Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 08-19-2014, 10:37 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FGL landscaping View Post
remember when you first get the machine to tack it for a spin on a field to get a handle on it, it may be a zero turn but you cant just do a 360 because you can easily carve a chunk out of the lawn... try to make wide sweeping turns until you learn the sweet spot a which the tires roll and dont go full speed all the time since your mulching. you seem to be getting an early start keep at it im sure you will do well.
Alright I'll do for sure, as I know it will take some time to get used to thank you so so much! Means a lot!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 08-19-2014, 10:37 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawasaki guy View Post
Good work. I am your age 2. I also want a scag!
Thanks!
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
Old Yesterday, 05:00 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys update so me and my dad (who has not been a fan of this terribly much, but he's also just watching out for me ) went and looked at it just now, it is AMAZING!!!!!!!! Perfect condition absolutely everything checked out, all was maintained perfect. Oil was good color and full, hydro oil was full, hoes were tight, tread was great, no sun or rain damage, spindles did not have play room, spindle belt was amazing, spark plugs were perfect, all controls we perfect, had no dents or paint scratches, starts on firsts pull, no vibrating. It's perfect!!!! We're finalizing a decision, but we talked to the owner and if we did do it he would do $2000 out the door cash!!!!!! And the guy we talked to (ps. This pawn shop was best rated anywhere near us and reviews on how great their customer service was and their honesty! ) does small engine repairs on the side and he told us he's not just trying to make a deal he did not care either way, but he can say that this is a perfect running machine and in perfect condition, that will last years! very nice people there, I'm sooo exited! Oh as I thought it was a 2012 model turf tracer s series with ecs and it didn't have an hour meter but in both of opinions it would have not a lick over 150 hours. It's really that new and perfect!
All to say, it's perfect in all ways!!!!!!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device