Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 03-04-2015, 01:11 PM
LawnSite Member

I love it! Don't have a single complain yet!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-05-2015, 12:00 AM
LawnSite Member

I think that I'm pretty set on signing up for yardbook. It looks very promising. My questions is, how "user friendly" is it when it comes to keeping up with just mowing/trim work? The vast majority of my work is just going out mowing and trimming. I got on yardbooks.com and played around with the try it out, but never came across anything that was set up just for mowing.
Old 03-05-2015, 06:24 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quick Books to YardBook

Mark, I am posting on here because others have or will have the same question. I have a small customer list about 95 total. That takes a lot of time to enter all those into multiple areas with in YB. I understand that I can down load an Exel file from QB to YB but the QB's file has to get modified extensively. My question is can YB match the QB files so that all the changes do not have to get made.
I am a one man show so time is very limited and anything I can to make things more efficient I will do.
With the above said, the team a YB have created a great program that is easy to use and quick.
Thanks for your help
Richard
Old 03-05-2015, 07:44 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coalfieldslawn View Post
I think that I'm pretty set on signing up for yardbook. It looks very promising. My questions is, how "user friendly" is it when it comes to keeping up with just mowing/trim work? The vast majority of my work is just going out mowing and trimming. I got on yardbooks.com and played around with the try it out, but never came across anything that was set up just for mowing.
Yes....its very user friendly. You just enter a customer, then enter a job and make it recurring weekly, every other week etc. When you enter the customer you enter property info and a "price per cut". The only way it could be easier is if it was voice controlled and you could lay in the recliner with a beer and speak the information, no... just think it and it appears in Yardbook.
Old 03-05-2015, 08:47 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawizx62003 View Post
Yes....its very user friendly. You just enter a customer, then enter a job and make it recurring weekly, every other week etc. When you enter the customer you enter property info and a "price per cut". The only way it could be easier is if it was voice controlled and you could lay in the recliner with a beer and speak the information, no... just think it and it appears in Yardbook.

Haha. I think with that being said I'm probably sold on it. I liked it a lot when j checked into it. Just wasn't sure if it was for more of landscaping jobs or both.
Posted via Mobile Device