Go Back   LawnSite.comô - Lawn Care & Landscaping Business Forum, Discuss News & Reviews > Sponsor Forums - Discuss with Sponsors Directly > Lawn Mowing Equipment & Accessories * * * * SPONSOR FORUMS > Gravely
User Name
Password
Home Gravely.com Parts Find a Dealer About Us Contact Us Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2014, 06:53 AM
LawnSite Member

Well after my dealer trying to figure out what to do. The Gravely rep mentioned putting spacers on the machine to drop the blades 1/4 inch lower. As of now that seems to have fixed the problem that I was having. I still like the Gravely machine even with spacers.
Old 07-17-2014, 04:30 AM
LawnSite Member

I just purchased a new ZT2342 from my local dealer.

Last edited by CorvetteGuy; 07-17-2014 at 04:32 AM.. Reason: wrong spot to post.
Old 07-17-2014, 08:59 PM
LawnSite Member

I purchased a Gravely xd3 self propelled mower with a 175 cc Subaru engine. I did not start it, I let my wife start it. She said it was very easy to start and when she engaged the drive you could see the mower pull her. This mower seems to have a lot of power. I looked at the Toro and Snapper mowers. I did not care for the looks of them compared to the Gravely. The quality just did not seem to be the same also the engine choices were Briggs or Kohler. I did not look at the Husky at Lowes because of the possibly of little or no service. This mower also has a 3 year warranty.
Old 07-17-2014, 09:56 PM
LawnSite Member

My new Gravely ZT2342 was delivered today. Put it right to work on my 3 acres of lawn. All I can say is this is a fantastic machine. was a pleasure to ride/drive, and did a fantastic job of the yard! I hope to get many many years out of this machine!
Old 07-17-2014, 11:13 PM
LawnSite Member

Just got a new Pro Turn 452 with a bagging system last week. This is a machine. It has a very nice ride with the air seat.
Old 07-18-2014, 10:23 AM
Sponsor

Gravely

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorvetteGuy View Post
My new Gravely ZT2342 was delivered today. Put it right to work on my 3 acres of lawn. All I can say is this is a fantastic machine. was a pleasure to ride/drive, and did a fantastic job of the yard! I hope to get many many years out of this machine!
Thanks for sharing about your new Gravely ZT. I look forward to hearing more as you continue to mow with it. If you are interested in a Gravely hat to go with your mower, please send me a private message with your contact information.

Enjoy!!!

Mary Lyn
Old 07-18-2014, 10:36 AM
Sponsor

Gravely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotcop690 View Post
Just got a new Pro Turn 452 with a bagging system last week. This is a machine. It has a very nice ride with the air seat.
Congratulations on your new purchase of the Gravely Pro-Turn 452. Excellent choice, and you are right that the air seat will provide a nice ride for you. I look forward to seeing pictures!

If you would like a Gravely hat to go with your mower, please send me your contact information in a private message.

Thanks.

Mary Lyn