Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 04-05-2014, 08:08 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

All the needless moving of things around needs to stop, and focus on functionality. For example, the tag words under each customer, you used to be able to simply type them in. Now they have "improved" it so that you have to click "add tag" then you have to select your tags or add a new one, then click save. This is actually way more work - what for? to look cooler??? It's getting frustrating. Fix what needs fixing, but stop messing around with stuff just for the sake of changing the look of stuff!!! JM2C
Old 04-07-2014, 05:52 PM
LawnSite Member

I need some help/advice. I paused all of my, grass cutting, recurring jobs in December and they went back active in March. However, they have never showed up on the Dispatch Board. Does anybody know how I can make that happen with out spending hours rescheduling all of those jobs? Thanks in advance!
Old 04-07-2014, 08:04 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

what is up with customer numbers. do you have to manual enter them and thats the only way? mabee something i'm missing. other software i've used the customer number was created as you entered in a new customer. however that is not the case in service autopilot. i figured i have something set wrong. Also its messed up that it creates an account name automatically for the client portal, its pretty random and hard to remember user names. i wish they could just make it automatically the customers e-mail address or phone number as a user name for the portal.

Servicing Dallas, Acworth, Kennesaw, & Woodstock, Ga
Old 04-07-2014, 09:58 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I think the usernames and passwords are random - that way the client can change them to whatever they prefer.