Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 07-12-2000, 01:01 AM
Banned

i would give you some advice on how to mow all your lawns for free and accept donations, but all my lawn boy 21's were nuked a few posts back... maybe sneak in under darkness and apply round up in your competition's lawns, when they start to burn out cut all their tires on their trucks and trailers, knock on the doors and say that their lawn doesn't look good and you could do it cheaper!
Old 07-12-2000, 11:29 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

This WAS a nice, serious thread...I'm glad you don't plow snow Dick, because we have a good, polite forum going.<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: Deere John
Old 07-12-2000, 04:57 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Richard-When one of my competitors drive by I always say something like &quot;slash his tires&quot; or &quot;burn his truck&quot; or &quot;put sand in his gas&quot; or &quot;put diesel in his pre-mix&quot; or &quot;bust his windows&quot;. Stuff like that.
Old 07-12-2000, 05:42 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

NO WONDER WHY THEY WOULDN'T GIVE YOU JOBS!! Real nice attitude. Grow up a little then maybe you'll make it in life, and if your really lucky, business! YOU WON'T GET ANYWHERE WITH THAT ATTITUDE KID!!<p><p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti
Old 07-12-2000, 05:57 PM
Banned

KICK HIM OUT KICK HIM OUT KICK HIM OUT KICK HIM OUT
Old 07-12-2000, 06:40 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Take it easy Guido!! I was just kidding. Geez, I thought since your life is more stressful than mine I though I would lighten the mood. There are other people that joke at other people on THIS site. How stupid do you think I am? Do you think I would do that. I don't know about you but here it's tough to find jobs and anyone that I can get over the other guy is an advantage. If I asked for a job they couldn't do, they'd laugh. There is NOBODY my town with a ZTR. Everybody is doing small rezzie jobs. I have to compete with them alot harder than you do.Maybe you have your slow times but I waited a month for 1 new job and I just got one. So if you don't like me for jokin' around, that's fine.
Old 07-12-2000, 06:42 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Oh and by the way, if you thought I yelled at the guy drivin' by, you were wrong. I just say that to myself.