Register free!

Old 04-13-2013, 10:50 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Sorry but I didn't study everything related to Phosphorus sources and the different contributions from natural and anthropogenic studies. I do know that leaves left at the curb for municipal pickup can be a source...there was a study about that. It was also determined that mulched leaves liberated Phosphorus more readily.

Let's assume that 80% of the input was natural...leaving 20% as due to development. OK, so the 80% is the natural balance and the 20% is in addition to what's natural. 20% is significant. Go fill up your coffee mug and then add 20% more and tell me what happens, lol.

The bottom line is that I understand this issue and you don't...sorry!
Old 04-14-2013, 01:07 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

The DNR understands the issues and I don't... College kids understand the issue and I don't... College professors understand the issues and I don't ,,, but of course my favorite one is: Politicians understand the issues and I don't... Asking the Right Question seems to confuse many who profess to be wise,,, becuz they do not have a rational answer...
Logical Absurdities dominate the psuedo-intellectual landscape in these institues of higher propaganda...
(for proof of that single statement wait for the backlash and ANALYSE whether rational ideas, concepts and conclusions have any bearing on those backlashes...) There is my response to your arrogant statement about how you understand and I don't... you haven't a clue who you're talking to...

Nevertheless,,,
I read about that leaching P experiment done in the UK in a 10ft. or 10 Meter box and the pathetic results that they hinged this earth shattering news upon... Now,,, the propaganists can 'with authority' that P does leach(under certain circumstances)... and when these comments are being made by the little classroom children and their experiments, they have NEVER explained whether or not these conditions,,, under which P leaches,, applies to the particular area in question... so the children have NO manner by which to Sensibly Analyse what they are supposedly learning...

Regardless,,,
since you know so much more about the issue than I do,,, perhaps you could explain whether or not it would be wise, smart, beneficial to remove the leaves from the Lakes, ponds, rivers and streams...
Plz, stay on subject and be specific...
Old 04-14-2013, 06:31 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phasthound View Post
YeeHaw! as American Citizens we have the right to only obey the laws we like!!
Just stating a fact here. The laws in CT are a joke. Sorry, just a FAKE.. BONG. Gun laws in CT good, P in fert bad.....liberals.