Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 09-12-2014, 11:51 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

merrall moabs been wearing have expired, very little thread left. tell ya, wasn't really liking em at first but gave a try, did a complete 360 on em. did have to give em a shot of lexel at one point but thought they held up well for what they went through. not sure if i should of stayed with them but trying a new pair called oboz. think thats's what they are call (rimrocks or something) had never heard of them till yesterday and read read bout em. liked what i saw, also think the the mark down from $160. to $80 swayed me some. (not sure why, not sure if new co. maybe?, idk). should be here next tues, looking forward to seeing em. btw-anybody ever wear them?
Old 09-12-2014, 12:25 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bare spot View Post
merrall moabs been wearing have expired, very little thread left. tell ya, wasn't really liking em at first but gave a try, did a complete 360 on em. did have to give em a shot of lexel at one point but thought they held up well for what they went through. not sure if i should of stayed with them but trying a new pair called oboz. think thats's what they are call (rimrocks or something) had never heard of them till yesterday and read read bout em. liked what i saw, also think the the mark down from $160. to $80 swayed me some. (not sure why, not sure if new co. maybe?, idk). should be here next tues, looking forward to seeing em. btw-anybody ever wear them?
Well, if you read my post above, you'll see my thoughts...
Old 09-12-2014, 08:49 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

not sure why i didn't put it together, my bad. anyway,thanks, good stuff.. did read some online review bout things poss. could get a little slick (what doesn't i guess, right) but otherwise awesome shoe. looking forward to seeing them, tues hopefully. had a pair montrail shoes yrs ago, very lt. and durable, really nice shoe. they got discontinued, kind of hoping these are on the same order.