Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 11-16-2013, 11:46 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon50EX View Post
Nice set up.

off topic who did you use for your web site? Everything looks really clean it shows customers you care.
What did you use to get the rims to match your truck?
Thanks!

The website is a WIX site. My friend had the WIX pro (not too much money... I think) and I did the layout, and My wife proof read my writing.

I think I'm going to change over from WIX to Wordpress (with help from Tony from Lawnsite) to focus more on My Organic Services.

The rims are a Simulator going over the plain white steel wheels. I think it was $125.00 for a set of 5. And I thought it would look a little nicer then soon to be rust white wheels.

I may talk to my friend who has a body shop in town to see how much chrome wheels would cost.....once the rims get pretty bad.

But back to the website.....WIX is nice....just my load up times stink and I would like to be able to control things better when I want to make changes. My friend sold his web business to another company....and it's a pain to deal with them....so this winter I'm going to change My Site over....then before June 2014 My contract will be done with this other company....and then I'm going to go with Tony from Lawnsite. He's very knowledgeable and will probably get me too much work in the end.

But I'm going to go towards more organic services and see where things go in 2014!!!!
2011 John Deere Pro Gator 2020a
2011 Lawn Solution Dual Hyrdo Aerator 24"
2011 Echo Handheld (trimmers to power pruners)
2007 Big Tex 4ft metal high side 7' x 12' Trailer
2012 PJ 7' x 16' Dump Trailer
2014 Vintage 8.5' x 24' Enclosed Trailer
2012 Ecolawn Applicator model 200 Compost Spreader
Old 11-17-2013, 10:20 PM
LawnSite Member

I built all my brackets and cages put the poll saw down low have one on each side of the trailer same place..i did not build the trimmer racks they came with the trailer...i did add the hand tool racks to them though.