Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 03-11-2015, 02:00 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Have to get your post count up to pm. Anyone on here taken the tests for chemicals recently. I need to renew my license and can't find anything out about when I can take the tests.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-11-2015, 04:58 PM
LawnSite Member

Just took and passed mine. Here is the link to locations and dates. http://www.iowaagriculture.gov/Pesti...EDULEFINAL.pdf
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-12-2015, 02:39 AM
LawnSite Member

Des Moines here, we are getting excited for the up and coming year as we have already been booking out for landscaping projects. I recently moved to the Metro to play with the big boys in the bigger market. This will be our 2nd season in the area, well maybe first as most of last year was focused on learning the metros market and our competitors. I have to say there were some interesting observations from what customers are looking for to how companies are performing the work, thatís comparing the Iowa City area to Des Moines. Best of luck to everyone for the 2015 season.

Excel Lawns and Landscape
Old 05-11-2015, 03:48 PM
LawnSite Member

I'm located in the Cedar Valley, I don't know if this is the correct place to post this...
Cedar Falls, IA business for sale - 110,000 sales last year. Mowing, lawn treatments, snow plowing, etc...
Old 05-11-2015, 04:16 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiese94 View Post
Des Moines here, we are getting excited for the up and coming year as we have already been booking out for landscaping projects. I recently moved to the Metro to play with the big boys in the bigger market. This will be our 2nd season in the area, well maybe first as most of last year was focused on learning the metros market and our competitors. I have to say there were some interesting observations from what customers are looking for to how companies are performing the work, thatís comparing the Iowa City area to Des Moines. Best of luck to everyone for the 2015 season.

Excel Lawns and Landscape
What are the biggest differences you are seeing between Iowa City and Des Moines market?