Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-13-2014, 03:24 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalz View Post
Well illustrator is good for logo design, but Photoshop just has so much you can do with it.
There is so much you can do with illustrator, and I am terrible with it and don't know how to do a 1/10th of what illustrator can do. Stop being so stubborn and listen to these guys who are on this threat specifically trying to HELP YOU
Attached Images

Pressure Washing Augusta GA
Incredible Pressure Washing Martinez GA
Best power washing service in Augusta GA.
Old 03-13-2014, 09:48 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemco View Post
I am a believer in sticking to what works. If you got 7 accounts off of 75 fliers (think that's what you wrote) stick to that flier design and don't change a thing. Maybe it was a fluke, wont know until you try putting out some bigger numbers of fliers. I've responded to other similar threads just like I am going to now. Currently we have about 300 accounts, about 200 lawn and about 100 leaf removal only. For the last 4 or 5 years we have been using the same "cheap-looking, looks like it was put together by some high-school kid" postcard. Why? Because it works better than any other postcard we have ever tested. For a number of years before this we tested full color professionally designed glossy postcards (many different designs and styles), and the current "cheap-looking" one that we now continue to use. We would usually test around 1000 to 1500 of each design and track results. The cheap black only non-glossy always pulled far more calls, and lead to far more accounts than all the others combined. Not to mention these were a lot easier on the pocket book. If you saw it you would probably laugh at the way it looks. But that's ok because I laugh every time we put these out and the phone rings off the hook. I think it's silly how well it works but Im not going to change it until for whatever reason the phone stops ringing. So if your flier works, then keep on keeping on and don't be offended if others think it looks cheap or not professional.
I want to see these cards.

Tags
2014 , amount , door , hanger