Old 07-14-2015, 03:30 AM
LawnSite Member

They seriously left the lawn like that????? WOW
Old 07-14-2015, 03:16 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Scapes View Post
thanks man

New 652R we picked up this morning i did a few lawns with it since I've never ran a stander before there not in order also picked up a KM130 with a redefiner and soil cultivator
how do you like the redefiner? Im looking to get that, I just bought the kombi 130 engine and the hedge trimmer attachment.
Old 07-14-2015, 04:41 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorelandscaper View Post
They seriously left the lawn like that????? WOW
yep whole yard pretty much looked like that he used to mow 8 in that neighborhood he now has 1 we have they other 7
Old 07-14-2015, 04:43 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by firecutgrass View Post
how do you like the redefiner? Im looking to get that, I just bought the kombi 130 engine and the hedge trimmer attachment.
it was pretty nice it isn't great for new beds but we have a brown bed edger for new beds it works well for redefining i would suggest getting one it was well worth the money
Old 07-14-2015, 04:44 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
yep whole yard pretty much looked like that he used to mow 8 in that neighborhood he now has 1 we have they other 7
I wonder why. To him its quantity and quality, he has the wrong way of thinking. It's ALWAYS quality of work.
Old 07-14-2015, 04:51 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
it was pretty nice it isn't great for new beds but we have a brown bed edger for new beds it works well for redefining i would suggest getting one it was well worth the money
Yea, kind of figured it was not good with making a new bed. But I'm sure it works great with bed edging that is already there. That's in line to be purchased. How do you like the brown bed edger over a shovel? I'm guessing it is a lot quicker, I've never used one so I am not sure. I am still learning the business, the company I worked for all we did was use shovels.

With biding for edging beds- guessing around a .50 to a dollar a foot? And I am guessing there is a price difference between redoing an edge and creating a whole new bed?
Old 07-14-2015, 05:31 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by firecutgrass View Post
Yea, kind of figured it was not good with making a new bed. But I'm sure it works great with bed edging that is already there. That's in line to be purchased. How do you like the brown bed edger over a shovel? I'm guessing it is a lot quicker, I've never used one so I am not sure. I am still learning the business, the company I worked for all we did was use shovels.

With biding for edging beds- guessing around a .50 to a dollar a foot? And I am guessing there is a price difference between redoing an edge and creating a whole new bed?
I like the brown pulling it around kinda sucks if the terrain is rough but it sure as heck beats a shovel it is also a lot more consistent with a shovel i got a great deal on mine. I will more than likely purchase a little wonder next but the brown is very nice i would recommend it to anyone way more efficient and consistent than shovels honestly don't have a per foot price i just kinda now can look at the job and roughly figure out how long it will take to edge with going form bed to bed then just the man hour and hourly rate for the edger.

I honestly don't bid anything by ft sqft yd etc theres to many variables i bid everything essentially like T&M
Old 07-18-2015, 11:52 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

another picture of the new truck, walkway were working on and a lawn picture
Attached Images

Old 07-21-2015, 10:41 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

built some sides for the small trailer put some signs on it painting them soon mainly use this trailer for mini skids, stump grinders and smaller stuff now can haul materials if need be with the sides
Attached Images