Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-08-2013, 12:28 AM
LawnSite Member

Looking for all in one Accounting, Scheduling, Payroll Software

I've been reading through past threads and looking at all different lawn/landscape software... and am having trouble finding one that fits what I'm looking for. Looking for an all in one suite to take care of invoicing, accounting, scheduling, and payroll. I've used quickbooks for invoicing, and used google drive for scheduling and tracking jobs and employee hours and data, but it's still too time consuming. We we still have too much double entry work with tracking jobs, expenses, etc. Any suggestions on anything anyone has found? Thanks, Mark
Old 02-08-2013, 03:44 PM
LawnSite Member

What about Service Autopilot, ServiceMax, or ServiceCEO? Don't these offer the features your looking for?
Old 02-12-2013, 02:03 PM
LawnSite Member

I have not sound anything that works for all three with the functionality that I required. I use Service Autopilot for schedule, customer data, and pretty much everything, including some basic accounting such as invoicing and receiving payments. But i also use Quickbooks and the QB sync through Service Autopilot. QB handles accounting and payroll.
Old 02-12-2013, 03:39 PM
Sponsor

Hey Utah,

That is a really common request that we see from our clients. In all honesty though, any program that attempts to be your full scale accounting system on top of managing your business may come up short in some of the payroll and accounting capabilities. At the end of the day, if software is bloated and a pain to use, you're just not going to use it, or at least you're not going to see the same efficiency benefits.

As mentioned by krysr7, I think the best bet would be to use a program like Jobber in conjunction with QB or another accounting/payroll program. The good news is that we can eliminate all of the data re-entry and all you have to do is sync Jobber and QB for accounting purposes and it is all there. Quotes, invoices, job tracking, scheduling, expenses, receiving payments, and your customer's data are all in one place with Jobber. You enter it once and just "push" it into QB for your accountant.

We put a lot of time and effort into usability, and our customers who have come to us from SAP really notice that and love us for it. The other thing we've got going for us is that we're *constantly* improving Jobber. We literally add new features and improvements every week, as can be seen on the Jobber Blog at http://blog.getjobber.com.

I just thought I would weigh in with that —*maybe some of the Jobber users on the site here that have experience with both systems will weigh in too.

In any case - you can check it out for yourself and make your own decision. We offer a 30 day free trial to test it out and we also offer free ONE on ONE demos so we can go through it together and figure out how to set it up for your business.

Cheers,
Jeff

Watch our 14 minute Quick Tour Video

Have feedback for Jobber? Email or call me direct at 587-400-9852.

www.getjobber.com | landen@getjobber.com | 1-888-721-1115 Ext 114
Twitter: @GetJobber | Jobber on Facebook

Tags
accounting , invoicing , payroll , program , software