Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 03-22-2015, 10:56 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken56 View Post
CJ, just went to your Facebook page but you still have the old company name. Did you decide to go with the Grounds Guys or did you decide not to?
Good observation. At the time I wrote the prior post I decided to go with Grounds Guys. Soon after, I spoke to a business consultant about my situation and changed my mind. I ended up hiring the business consultant instead. But I still have nothing but good things to say about Grounds Guys. I am just at the point in business where hiring a couple great people will solve my issues. It's just not for me at the time.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-30-2015, 07:33 PM
LawnSite Member

Just got back from Texas Nothing but good to say about it. Signed up with the grounds guys today and ready to get started
after 25 years in business and stuck at a level of sales I just couldn't seem to get above for the last 4 years I think they have what ive been looking for. After weighing the cost of consultants advertising campaigns needing to revamp all my computers software building a new website etc etc which I was about to do on my own anyway this was a no brainer for me . it may not be for everyone and I'm sure some will say im crazy to buy a franchise but the time has come to change my life
Old 03-30-2015, 08:08 PM
LawnSite Member

Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct-vt lawnguy View Post
Just got back from Texas Nothing but good to say about it. Signed up with the grounds guys today and ready to get started
after 25 years in business and stuck at a level of sales I just couldn't seem to get above for the last 4 years I think they have what ive been looking for. After weighing the cost of consultants advertising campaigns needing to revamp all my computers software building a new website etc etc which I was about to do on my own anyway this was a no brainer for me . it may not be for everyone and I'm sure some will say im crazy to buy a franchise but the time has come to change my life
Congratulation and good luck!
Old 04-29-2015, 05:16 PM
LawnSite Member

I love seeing some good positive stuff about the Grounds Guys on here. Thanks Mike. I wanted to share a little on this thread about my experience as a Grounds Guys owner. I bought my Grounds Guys franchise about 7 months ago after trying my hand at the owner/operator set up for a year. I am so pumped to be part the Grounds Guys. With the support and training of the GG I have already passed my yearly goal in gross sales in 7 months. I have the ability and support to go after properties I never thought I could get last year. The systems and platform to grow would cost a fortune in "consultant fee's". Not to mention the vendor support is unreal. There are some negative comments on this thread and people are entitled to their opinions but if you ever want an informed opinion you can always email me or PM me. Dan
Old 04-30-2015, 03:45 PM
LawnSite Member

Or email Me at tiperrin81@gmail.com