Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-14-2013, 12:19 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

What happened to your website???

Tried to get on your website this morning to order some more blades for my 61" Grasshopper, edger blades, and a set of slicer knives for my Blue bird machine and found that your website is a total mess! I've always had great luck finding and buying what I've needed in the past, and now I can't locate anything. Clicked on "grasshopper" and then "blades" and the search just comes up with ALL blades. Plus the descriptions are now very vague, inaccurate, or just non existent. (i.e. the high lift blades for my 61" machine, 2 @ 21" long each says that they fit a 52" machine.) Edger blades I found most have NO center hole dimension given...

I'm VERY dissapointed! I've been buying Oregon blades from MowPart for several years and now am going to have to go elsewhere so I can be assured that I'm ordering the correct items. I much prefer Oregon blades for my 48" walker too as they have a larger lift sail than even the factory high lifts.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:28 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Doing a search for Grasshopper blades... Yeah this seems totally legit. $3,365.40, for ONE blade??? Ummm, there's a bunch of them like this too. http://www.mowpart.com/320244b-grass...1-contour.html Prices on them ranging from $400 to $4,000... Someone is NOT doing their job in the website department!
Old 02-14-2013, 12:32 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Could it be a gold plated blade
Old 02-14-2013, 12:36 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Maybe so... The whole website is not functional! Tried 6 different ways to search for things and NONE of them work! This is the time of the year guys are stocking up for the season MowPart!
Old 02-15-2013, 01:41 PM
Sponsor

Ghop and search issues

Sorry about the inconvenience. We believe we have resolved the search issue.

We are working on the Grasshopper price file today. All Grasshopper prices should be corrected by Sunday afternoon. Thanks for your input and patience!
"We are here to help"
Old 02-18-2013, 12:07 PM
Sponsor

Grasshopper prices

We we not able to get the grasshopper price file completed this weekend. We are planning on getting it done tonight and should be ready tomorrow by lunch.
thanks for your patience.
Russell
"We are here to help"
Old 02-18-2013, 03:33 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks! I looked at it Saturday i think and it did seem to be working a lot better. At least i was able to narrow my search by the parameters on the check boxs on the left side and find the ones i need.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-14-2013, 01:42 AM
LawnSite Member

I went to order some G6 blades tonight... was gonna order 48 and like to have fell slam out of my chair. The price went from $14.33 last year to $23.34 this year. Choke!

I also tried to do the facebook like to get the 10% coupon, but it just read "Loading Coupon" for the entire time I was on the site, which actually wasn't very long after seeing the price hike. I honestly thought maybe you guys has sold the site and the new owners lost their marbles on the pricing. $23.34 is just not competitive in the least bit. HOWEVER, I did finally go back and double check just to make absolutely sure I had not lost my marbles and read the price wrong... (marbles still in place here, although shook up a bit)... and noticed the price match, so I am giving that a spin... although I prefer shopping at mowpart.com because the prices are lower, not matched. Generally I could get those blades for the $14.33 and with a 10% off coupon it saved me a good bit of the shipping, but I will continue looking around the web for a good deal. I have already found them for not too much more than what you use to sell them for.

SonnieP