Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old Today, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OakNut View Post
Yesterday I went up a dead end street with my trailer because the "NO OUTLET" sign was not visible from the angle of approach to the street - you can see it coming from the other direction, but from my approach it was out of view completely and only barely visible if you knew to look for it.

I thought I was going to have to unload all my mowers, unhook the trailer, and spin it around, and load back up. I came "this close" to jack knifing it and being stuck in the dirt "turn around" (barely large enough to get a car turned around in) before I managed to back up and get it backed into a driveway that was wide and long enough to the pull back out onto the narrow street.

I was not amused.
I did that a couple of weeks ago. My customers driveway was blocked by cars. I went down the dead end loop and then had to back up through the loop. Neighbor had signs that their drive was not a turn around
Old Today, 08:36 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a good customer, and her sister is the bad one. The bad one tries to stretch it out by paying late, and always trying to prove me wrong. The good sister prepays for 2 months. I want to ditch the bad sister, but she lives pretty close to her father's (passed away) house that i keep up and the good sister pays for. Not sure if i want to put up with her anymore, but it may jeopardize the good one. It's that bad. I had enough of her $#!t and told her that i now require prepayment. She said "it's too wet to cut anyway, whatever" She's on thin ice. I wonder if she knows that i'm about to pull the plug on her? She complained about not finding a lawnman in the beginning. She has a funny way of showing that she's appreciative. Send me the check, and shut it!
Old Today, 08:38 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeze View Post
oh i've seen those too at election time. i throw them in the trash can. i can't stand politics.
Don't let a cop see you doing it. Destruction/removal of a political sign is a pretty steep offense.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old Today, 09:52 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Ive had the weekend off, my place is a big mess, think I need to rent a dozer.
Old Today, 10:38 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVS Lawns View Post
Don't let a cop see you doing it. Destruction/removal of a political sign is a pretty steep offense.
Posted via Mobile Device
Can be punishable with jail time, I'm all set with going to jail to make $35
Posted via Mobile Device