Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 06-25-2014, 09:09 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I will say, I do like my Tracers and Vikings with ECS handles. They are both awesome machines. They do suck in the wet but for dry cuts, they're tough to beat. I also own a Scag SWZT. My guys love it and actually say they prefer it to my Tracers and Vikings but that could be because it's the newest WB we have. We'll see how it holds up over time. She's around 90 hours right now so it might be too early to tell about the SWZT. I'll say this much though, it's not set up well to accommodate a sulky - which ticks me off.
Old 06-25-2014, 10:03 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dathorpe View Post
I will say, I do like my Tracers and Vikings with ECS handles. They are both awesome machines. They do suck in the wet but for dry cuts, they're tough to beat. I also own a Scag SWZT. My guys love it and actually say they prefer it to my Tracers and Vikings but that could be because it's the newest WB we have. We'll see how it holds up over time. She's around 90 hours right now so it might be too early to tell about the SWZT. I'll say this much though, it's not set up well to accommodate a sulky - which ticks me off.
This is why I wish SCAG would up there game a little and make a mower like the exmark but with there velocity and there new handles..... Man that thing would be sweet!!!!! I'm with ya on the exmarks..... When dry I'd take exmarks over my scags in great weed free grass but I don't like staying home waiting for the dew to burn off while I could be out making money with a SCAG....... They shine in PERFECT CONDITIONS ONLY.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 06-25-2014, 10:46 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowcrazy View Post
This is why I wish SCAG would up there game a little and make a mower like the exmark but with there velocity and there new handles..... Man that thing would be sweet!!!!! I'm with ya on the exmarks..... When dry I'd take exmarks over my scags in great weed free grass but I don't like staying home waiting for the dew to burn off while I could be out making money with a SCAG....... They shine in PERFECT CONDITIONS ONLY.
Posted via Mobile Device
Take a Exmark Turf Tracer, Kohler EFI, with the Velocity plus deck, people would line up.
Old 06-26-2014, 06:22 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandLC View Post
Take a Exmark Turf Tracer, Kohler EFI, with the Velocity plus deck, people would line up.
You ain't uh chittin!!!!!! I know I would!!!!!!!! Oh and SCAG if your out there please put larger drive tires on it when you start on this project!!!!! I'll be up to pick one up!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device