Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 08-07-2014, 10:28 PM
LawnSite Member

Trying to find celebration Bermuda any ideas

Central Florida.. I have a customer unhappy at having to wait for celebration Bermuda.. I have been ringing round now form3 weeks.. Most went under water 2-3 weeks ago.. Now sod is hit with weeds and fungus so the fields are doing their best.. Just wondering if anyone knows anyone who might have an ok field.. Checked as many as I know from Haines city to clermont to winter garden to Apopa to east Orlando.. Down the obt and out to st cloud.. Customer getting impatient.. They said they cud get some.. But I have been told by 3 or 4 they could get it until I said I would send a truck and pay immediately.. Then it was back to the mantra.. 2-3 days to cutting.. Repeated every 2-3 days.. Clutching at straws but if anyone has any ideas where I can try. I only need 3 pallets.. Thanks
Old 08-09-2014, 03:40 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by minx View Post
Central Florida.. I have a customer unhappy at having to wait for celebration Bermuda.. I have been ringing round now form3 weeks.. Most went under water 2-3 weeks ago.. Now sod is hit with weeds and fungus so the fields are doing their best.. Just wondering if anyone knows anyone who might have an ok field.. Checked as many as I know from Haines city to clermont to winter garden to Apopa to east Orlando.. Down the obt and out to st cloud.. Customer getting impatient.. They said they cud get some.. But I have been told by 3 or 4 they could get it until I said I would send a truck and pay immediately.. Then it was back to the mantra.. 2-3 days to cutting.. Repeated every 2-3 days.. Clutching at straws but if anyone has any ideas where I can try. I only need 3 pallets.. Thanks
I will let you know...I have two pallet I hope to have in the next two weeks. Bermuda is not that big in demand for me...just every great once in awhile...maybe three jobs a year...so I am not where we stand yet. I had trouble with Seville for about three weeks.

I will let you know what I find out. If I can get I will contact you through here and get it to Sanford for pick up? Would Sanford be a reasonable pick up location?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 08-09-2014, 07:57 AM
LawnSite Member

bermuda

sanford would be great.. I am in clermont.. my business is kissimmee and Nona.. and the job is in dr phillips.. lol.. so i can go anywhere.. even 2 pallets would be good.. I could get main section done.. we have had problem also with seville .. any help appreciated.. thanks