Go Back   LawnSite.comô - Lawn Care & Landscaping Business Forum, Discuss News & Reviews > Sponsor Forums - Discuss with Sponsors Directly > Lawn Mowing Equipment & Accessories * * * * SPONSOR FORUMS > Gravely
User Name
Password
Home Gravely.com Parts Find a Dealer About Us Contact Us Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2015, 01:24 AM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesjr View Post
Did u get the message im not to sure how to use this site exactly
Posted via Mobile Device
James -

Yes I did get your private message, and I responded back to you. I look forward to helping you.

Thanks.

Mary Lyn

Gravely Power Equipment - Commercial Duty Tough

New Atlas JSV - Jobsite Vehicle

Zero Turn Mowers

Stand On Mowers

Walk Behind Mowers
Old 08-11-2015, 01:31 AM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinodkumar View Post
Hi Mary Lyn,

Just wanted to give you an update.. Chris did help me to do a demo on Gravely walk behind with PS. I decided to go with ProStance... and today, I just got a brand new 52" Pro Stance from my local dealer and I'm very happy with the purchase and the product. I have to learn to control it and hoping to mow the yard sometime this week.

I wanted to thank you so much for helping me out to make my decision on the new mower. I really appreciate it !

BR

Vinod
Congratulations on your new Pro-Stance. I can't wait to see pictures and to find out how you like it once you get used to running a Pro-Stance. You will catch on quickly, I'm sure

I'm glad Chris helped you out. He is a great district manager, and between Chris, your dealer, and myself, we are here for you if you have questions.

Let me know if you would like a hat to go with that new Gravely mower as I would love to send one to you.

Thanks.

Mary Lyn

Zero Turn Mowers

Stand On Mowers

Walk Behind Mowers
Old 08-11-2015, 01:56 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravely Commercial View Post
Congratulations on your new Pro-Stance. I can't wait to see pictures and to find out how you like it once you get used to running a Pro-Stance. You will catch on quickly, I'm sure

I'm glad Chris helped you out. He is a great district manager, and between Chris, your dealer, and myself, we are here for you if you have questions.

Let me know if you would like a hat to go with that new Gravely mower as I would love to send one to you.

Thanks.

Mary Lyn
Thank You Mary Lyn ! A Gravely hat will be great. Also, noticed the decals on both sides were peeling off (looks like the glue has dried up). Would it be possible to get 2 decals for my mower(its the one on both the sides).

Thanks again for your help !

Vinod
Old 08-25-2015, 11:57 AM
LawnSite Member

I purchased the Pro Stance 52 after comparing it with all the other makes available on the Gulf Coast. I chose Gravely because of the engineering design, their meticulous attention to details, components, adaptability, the support network, The equipment warranty and the local shop located in Moss Point, Ms. My new mower arrived at the shop still in the crate yesterday. I wanted a shop that I could trust and found it in Moss Point.

I chose primarily for the stand on, and the use of the x factor deck design. The deck simply looks amazing all the way around. I like having the optional capability to hang a grass catcher easily to the discharge, or the OC discharge kit, or install the mulch kit.

I have run small (24"-26") commercial walk behinds for years. Really looking forward to operating this new beast.. photos to follow at some point along with a review of it.
Old 08-25-2015, 01:29 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Thank You Mary Lyn ! A Gravely hat will be great. Also, noticed the decals on both sides were peeling off (looks like the glue has dried up). Would it be possible to get 2 decals for my mower(its the one on both the sides).

Thanks again for your help !

Vinod
Vinod -

I'm so excited for your new purchase. We've sent you a Gravely hat along with a couple decals to replace the ones from the sides. That's strange that they were peeling off - so sorry for the inconvenience.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do, and stay in touch!

Mary Lyn

Zero Turn Mowers

Stand On Mowers

Walk Behind Mowers
Old 08-25-2015, 02:28 PM
Sponsor

Gravely Pro-Stance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywulf4570 View Post
I purchased the Pro Stance 52 after comparing it with all the other makes available on the Gulf Coast. I chose Gravely because of the engineering design, their meticulous attention to details, components, adaptability, the support network, The equipment warranty and the local shop located in Moss Point, Ms. My new mower arrived at the shop still in the crate yesterday. I wanted a shop that I could trust and found it in Moss Point.

I chose primarily for the stand on, and the use of the x factor deck design. The deck simply looks amazing all the way around. I like having the optional capability to hang a grass catcher easily to the discharge, or the OC discharge kit, or install the mulch kit.

I have run small (24"-26") commercial walk behinds for years. Really looking forward to operating this new beast.. photos to follow at some point along with a review of it.
Greywulf -

Welcome to our Gravely family!!! I'm excited about your new Pro-Stance purchase and can't wait to see pictures. I sent you a visitor message as well offering to send you a Gravely hat to go with your mower.

Please send me your contact information if you would like me to send you one.

Thanks.

Mary Lyn
mwininger@ariens.com

Zero Turn Mowers

Stand On Mowers

Walk Behind Mowers
Old 09-02-2015, 02:55 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravely Commercial View Post
Vinod -

I'm so excited for your new purchase. We've sent you a Gravely hat along with a couple decals to replace the ones from the sides. That's strange that they were peeling off - so sorry for the inconvenience.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do, and stay in touch!

Mary Lyn
Hi Mary Lyn,

Thank you so much for the Hat and the decals. I really appreciate the help!

Best Regards

Vinod
Old Yesterday, 12:53 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Hi Mary Lyn,

Thank you so much for the Hat and the decals. I really appreciate the help!

Best Regards

Vinod
Vinod -

Sweet - I'm glad you let me know you received them. Reach out if you ever need anything from my end.

Thanks.

Mary Lyn

Zero Turn Mowers

Stand On Mowers

Walk Behind Mowers
Old Yesterday, 02:53 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Mary Lyn, there is another thread asking if Gravely is being sold to someone else. Have you heard anything? I am a firm believer in Gravely products and hope the current owner(s) keep the company. Thanks
Old Yesterday, 04:41 PM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussellB View Post
Mary Lyn, there is another thread asking if Gravely is being sold to someone else. Have you heard anything? I am a firm believer in Gravely products and hope the current owner(s) keep the company. Thanks
RussellB -

Thanks for the heads up on this, but I did see it and responded. We are not going anywhere and have not been bought out!

Gravely will be celebrating their 100th anniversary in 2016, so we are making plans for this milestone

Thanks for being part of our Gravely family!

Mary Lyn

Zero Turn Mowers

Stand On Mowers

Walk Behind Mowers