Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 09-01-2014, 10:20 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I'm not small and this is what I do for a living, lol. As mentioned it would likely be a "fall blower" as I own and really like my br600, just maybe looking for a little more power in the fall, I still think that most will agree that the br600 is the best overall in terms of power to weight and overall design/comfort and such, but there is no question that there is more powerful options out there, I guess I just have to decide for myself if it makes sense to get it or not, thanks for all of the input everyone.
Old 09-01-2014, 10:39 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by locallawncare.ca View Post
I'm not small and this is what I do for a living, lol. As mentioned it would likely be a "fall blower" as I own and really like my br600, just maybe looking for a little more power in the fall, I still think that most will agree that the br600 is the best overall in terms of power to weight and overall design/comfort and such, but there is no question that there is more powerful options out there, I guess I just have to decide for myself if it makes sense to get it or not, thanks for all of the input everyone.
The 570 holds that title. Less bulky than the 580 and an awesome all around blower...but ours sits come leaf season.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 09-02-2014, 06:20 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

looking forward to checking them out
"When we finally tire of searching for happiness outside, we sit quietly and analyze and realize that true and lasting happiness can never come from outside. It can't come because it simply is. You are Happiness personified. You are that Supreme Bliss. You are that Joy. You are the image of happiness. God is the one who is always happy, and you are the image of God." - Satchitananda
Old 09-03-2014, 12:56 AM
LawnSite Member

580 Husky Rules....Get it and you will never turn back. This thing will blow your house down hahahaha