Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-20-2013, 02:28 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by herler View Post
I built the below device in an afternoon, cost about $50 in parts because it's my first one (consists of a 1 inch thick board, U-clamps, Two foot long 2" diameter PVC pipes, and 2" caps)... Drilled 3/8" holes in the bottom of the pipe caps so rain water can drain out of the pipes, this particular one holds 6 shovels/rakes/tools... It doesn't quite fix the hoarding problem, but it did help relieve congestion AND prevents tools breaking in back of the truck.
Where did you move your trimmer rack to? It used to be right there at the front of your trailer.

Old 02-20-2013, 02:33 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikegyver View Post
For now I think I am going to find a couple of these or similar....
http://www.tractorsupply.com/tractor...48-in--0185127
I am still debating whether to put the camper shell on or not. There's pros and cons to having it on or not having it on, so I'm still stewing over it.
You know what I hate about Tractor Supply? The way that most of their items are either not available online or they're only available in "selected stores only". What's up with that? We have a Tractor Supply here but it's usually the store of last resort for me, because I never know whether they're going to have a specific item or not.

Old 02-20-2013, 02:44 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Martin View Post
You know what I hate about Tractor Supply? The way that most of their items are either not available online or they're only available in "selected stores only". What's up with that? We have a Tractor Supply here but it's usually the store of last resort for me, because I never know whether they're going to have a specific item or not.
That's the truth. One of the main issues is that a lot of stuff there is about harbor freight quality. But there's a few things that I get from there that you really cannot find elsewhere.
People pay you to hold their hand. If you don't like doing it, then you are in the wrong business.