Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 09-18-2014, 06:49 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Absolutely correct. And right now, I'm doing all I can not to rip a manufacturer a new rear end on a public forum. And rip I could....what a bunch of knuckleheads. What a great example this would be to discuss, why, and what the fallout is.
"Earth, Turf, & Wood, Inc. is a high-end residential landscape & hardscape company that offers superior employment experiences for employees, exceptional opportunities for our architects, a premium service to our customers and value to the community through service and stewardship. We attempt to honor God in all we do by encouraging teamwork, pursuing excellence passionately, serving those who lead, and demonstrating stewardship of resources."
Old 09-18-2014, 06:58 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Ironically I thought I would share this. Earlier this week I had the great opportunity to sit in the Eagles locker room and meet some of the players. Chip Kelly is doing a phenomenal job. Right by the locker room hangs this cool sign. So much symbolism with this sign.
Attached Images

"Earth, Turf, & Wood, Inc. is a high-end residential landscape & hardscape company that offers superior employment experiences for employees, exceptional opportunities for our architects, a premium service to our customers and value to the community through service and stewardship. We attempt to honor God in all we do by encouraging teamwork, pursuing excellence passionately, serving those who lead, and demonstrating stewardship of resources."
Old 09-18-2014, 08:03 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Nice sign! I swear im posting that at our shop!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 09-18-2014, 08:14 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

That's awesome. I want to have my sign guy make me one like that for my shop.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 09-26-2014, 11:51 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Everyone -

I'm debating trying to do another ETW round table open house this fall. It would be very similar to the one I did this last spring and think everyone who attended really got alot out of it. Limiting it to 10-12 people. We have a few really cool projects opened up now and we could weave in a site visit or two. They are very close to our offices. The charge for this would be the same. I'm thinking the last week in October. We might get lucky and still be able to do a dinner outside at one of our projects. The cost would be the same. Probably drive in on one day, dinner that night, spend the next day at ETW, and go home that night.

If I get some commitements we'll do it now, I realize everyone is busy in the fall. If not now, in the winter. If you are interested PM me or reply here and I'll try and make a decision in the next 5 days or so.

thanks.
Old 09-26-2014, 01:12 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

sent you a pm on the round table i would take the ride up there in you do
Old 09-26-2014, 02:14 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Ok, I'll do this then this fall. I've received 5 so far, so I'll take another 5-6 and call it at that.

The dates will be dinner October 29th, at ETW on the 30th. We will wrap up around 4:00 p.m.

I will pull together a fee for it here shortly. I forget what I charged last time but it will be close to that same amount. Maybe a little more since we will do dinner.

thanks.
Old 09-26-2014, 03:32 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

If you have a spot open I would like to attend for sure.
PM sent.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 09-27-2014, 06:28 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Everyone -

I've received about 15 PM's already. I sent out an email to about 10 of you this morning and will address the other 5 here shortly. Let me see out of this 15 how many are serious, and then I may open it back up. I want to have a small group because we get alot more out of it. If you are interested you can PM me, but it may end up on a waiting list. Thanks for the response, this is going to be alot of fun.