Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 06-27-2013, 11:26 AM
LawnSite Member

Kubota B20/B21 Tractor/Loader/Backhoe for Sale. Boston Area

For Sale:
1990/91 Kubota B-20 with loader and backhoe with 908+ hours. Rear PTO, four wheel drive, hydraulic transmission, high/med/low gear.
This is a clean, lower hour b-20 in New England. I purchased this tractor in 2006 with 500+ hours from the original owner. The tractor has only been used by homeowners, and has never been used commercially. It has 908 hours and has been stored indoors. Always greased, regularly dealer serviced. I have $4,400 worth of service receipts dating from 2006-2012. All work was performed by Toreku Tractor, an authorized Kubota dealer located in Ayer, Ma.

I used this tractor on our 5 acre lot for projects ranging from cleaning the horse paddock, moving rocks and brush, grading, digging small stumps and trenches, etc. This is a great compact powerful tractor. I am selling the tractor since a lot of the work around the house is complete and I would now like a smaller Kubota with a mower and small loader.

There is only one issue:
The backhoe works perfectly with the exception of the left to right swing. This is a common issue with this model and it has to do with the "auto return" feature on the swing. The backhoe swings left and right for short periods of time before it cuts out and will not swing. Sometimes turning the tractor off and back on will reset the system and it will work again, other times it will not swing. The solution is to disconnect the auto return feature and rewire to a manual swing. I can email more information on this issue.

The Kubota b-20 was replaced by the popular b-21. These tractors are designed for commercial use and are built with heavy duty parts and with industrial quality. These tractors will run for over 3,000 hours no problem. The b-20 and b-21 were designed for commercial and rental use, but are perfect for a homeowner or contractor.

This is a rare find and a great opportunity to buy a strong tractor/loader/backhoe at a decent price. $13,900.
Please email me for additional information, pictures, video, or copies of service receipts. Serious buyers only. No trades.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:24 AM
LawnSite Member

Bump to top.
Old 09-20-2013, 11:44 AM
LawnSite Member

Bump to Top. $10,900.