Originally Posted by Ridin' Green
So I don't have to go back through all these posts to see if you already answered this-
Do these masks stop spores as small as leaf mold? The mold issue was brought up in another thread recently (calling all deck experts thread). I use my WS all the time and I don't have any problems with any breathing. I've tried the cheap masks posted in that thread. they might stop mold spores, but they don't fit very well or for very long. Thanks
I would say...If you consider it to be a harmful particle i would use a respirator.
Most people don't wear anything.