Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-27-2005, 02:18 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

I like cummin alot
Old 03-28-2005, 07:32 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Guys, cut Smalltimer some slack. He's just a 18 yo misguided kid. He's got a blue oval so far up his azz that it's causing severe pressure on the part of his brain that is used for rationalizing. He thinks that if you have a problem with a Ford then you've been beating it, but if you have a problem with a Dodge, it's because it's junk. He has no real life experinces. It's always "my dads" or "my grandpas" or some elses. I've own both PSD and Cummins and the Cummins is better - more torque, better cold weather start-up, and far better fuel economy are some of the things I like. Best thing to do with smalltimer is to take his advice with a grain of salt and realize he has a credibility problem.

If you like the job Granholm is doing for Michigan, you'll love the job Obama will do for the U.S.

“The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter.” Winston Churchill
Old 03-28-2005, 08:15 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassmechanic
Guys, cut Smalltimer some slack. He's just a 18 yo misguided kid. He's got a blue oval so far up his azz that it's causing severe pressure on the part of his brain that is used for rationalizing. He thinks that if you have a problem with a Ford then you've been beating it, but if you have a problem with a Dodge, it's because it's junk. He has no real life experinces. It's always "my dads" or "my grandpas" or some elses. I've own both PSD and Cummins and the Cummins is better - more torque, better cold weather start-up, and far better fuel economy are some of the things I like. Best thing to do with smalltimer is to take his advice with a grain of salt and realize he has a credibility problem.
I was going to share my experiences with the Powerstroke and the Cummins (I currently own two Cummins powered trucks) to help show that Smalltimer1 is a bit misguided in his comments, but I think Grassmechanic summed this discussion up pretty well.
Old 03-28-2005, 11:37 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassmechanic
Couldn't have said it better myself. All vehicles have problems of some kind. Otherwise there wouldn't be a need for variety. Just try them out, and buy what you like.
Old 03-28-2005, 11:37 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

hmmmm... I wonder why smalltimer's public profile age says N/A