search sponsored by:
Advanced Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 03-24-2005, 05:00 PM
CuttingEdgeLandscaping CuttingEdgeLandscaping is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 14

I keep reading about making sure that you are licensed. I have gotten a pesticide license and have liability insurance. Am I missing something, or is this the basics? Still on a small budget.
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 06:29 PM
Reliable Lawn Care's Avatar
Reliable Lawn Care Reliable Lawn Care is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 136
I believe the only other thing you may possibly need, would be a sales tax number or permit for any taxable services you may render, In my state of Nebraska, I don't need a "business license" for lawn care, but I do have to have a sales tax permit for charging taxes on any pest control applications, (e.g., grub control). These need to listed seperatly on my invoices, other wise the whole job would be taxable. Check with your city and state dept of revenue. Other wise, I think you are good to go, I just found out I past my fertilizing/Pesticide test today, so this add on will really help my business. Good Luck !
Do what you do best and run with it!!!!!

If it's running, it's cutting!

And Yes, Licensed and Certified...
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Layout Style:

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:42 AM.

Page generated in 0.05734 seconds with 8 queries