Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 04-10-2005, 08:25 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbygedd
not only did i do an estimate, i also removed some dead shrubs and prepped for new ones to go in during the week. why wouldn't i work sundays? i'd rather have off tuesdays and wednesdays than sundays and saturday. you see, ON THE WEEKENDS, while you lowlives are standing in long lines, driving in weekend traffic, waiting outside a resturaunt for your name to be called, dealing with weekend crowds (aka, "the weekend warrior")....i'm working. now, while you losers are working tuesdays and wednesdays, i'm off, enjoying things like fishing, dining out, movies, the beach, etc WITHOUT the weekend crowd! you people are commoners, nothing more than part of the herd. how do you feel while you're standing outside a resturaunt with the rest of the herd waiting to be seated? i'll tell you how you LOOK, you look STUPID!
you have said this before, then posted every day of the following week about problems you had at work every day... working on the days you claim to be taking off to fish, etc.....

Just remember if you keep telling it to yourself YOU may actually start to believe it..

guess i should break out the hip waders...... it sure is getting deep here.
bobcat T200
way too much other crap
Old 04-10-2005, 08:41 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by YardPro
you have said this before, then posted every day of the following week about problems you had at work every day... working on the days you claim to be taking off to fish, etc.....

Just remember if you keep telling it to yourself YOU may actually start to believe it..

guess i should break out the hip waders...... it sure is getting deep here.
does mothers milk taste different after they turn 50, and you turn 30?
Old 04-10-2005, 08:48 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

hit a nerve huh mamma's boy? you already admitted mommy gave you everything, don't try to talk your way out of it. i worked for what i have. why am i even talking to a greaser who bleaches his hair blonde? good lord. mamma buy your hair coloring too?