Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 11-06-2009, 08:22 PM
LawnSite Member

Jerry try synatech they are in southeast Pa.they might come down there.Also A plus Bob has a motorized spreader with sprayer.Not ready yet but maybe later this winter.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:59 PM
LawnSite Member

Hey guys
Let me know what you are looking for and I may be able to help you out. I get good numbers for the area from my supplier in Oley. They handle two brands of fert.,seed, equip. yadayadayada. He has been able to save me a good chunk of money across the board.
Old 11-14-2009, 03:19 AM
LawnSite Member

ofiguy, i m looking for pre-mergent fertilizer for spring of 2010! can u get me any? I m a landscaper/lawn care company in bear, Delaware. i paid $300.00 per metric ton over in china. i purchased 2-metric tons of organic fertilizer. and had it shipped here which total cost was $1250.00 for 4442 lbs. that was including all shipping and customs clearence, and transportation delivered 25min from my home, and i went to pick it up.each bag weights 88.8lbs. and there is 50 bags. let me know if you can help me out...my number is 302-547-1279.....thanks jerry alexander...new castle lawn and land scaping of delaware!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-14-2009, 03:23 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofiguy View Post
Hey guys
Let me know what you are looking for and I may be able to help you out. I get good numbers for the area from my supplier in Oley. They handle two brands of fert.,seed, equip. yadayadayada. He has been able to save me a good chunk of money across the board.
please, i m looking for 1-2 pallets of pre--mergent fertilizer for next spring, 2010............what can you get me??????????i just paid $1250 for 4442lbs of organic fertilizer..it is from china.
Old 11-14-2009, 11:17 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry alexander20 View Post
please, i m looking for 1-2 pallets of pre--mergent fertilizer for next spring, 2010............what can you get me??????????i just paid $1250 for 4442lbs of organic fertilizer..it is from china.
It's too bad you choose to spend that amount on "who knows what?" from China. I could have had 6,000 lbs of Nutrients PLUS 4-3-1 organic fertilizer (made in USA) delivered to your shop in Delaware for $1356.00.

The nation that destroys its soil destroys itself.
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Old 11-14-2009, 04:59 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turf hokie View Post
YO, You're not going to get RCreech pricing. He buys tractor trailer loads, he buys wayyyyy early, he also is very close to the manufacturing plants.

I buy trailer loads and pay more than he does just based on shipping to get it to me.

You buying 2 pallets is not a ton of buying power. Although the prices you quoted do seem high, look around locally, JDL is not the only game in town.

It also sounds like you need to do some research and learn a bit more about products and applications and not just focus on how to get a bag of fert cheaper
YO DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW ABOUT FERTILIZER I JUST HAVE NOT BOUGHT IT FOR MY SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WORKED FOR A LAWN CARE COMPANY FOR 13 YEARS. I KNOW WHAT FERTILIZER WILL DO AND NOT DO!!!!!!!!!! CAN YO GET ME 4442LBS OF ORGANIC FERTILIZER FOR $1250.00 INCLUDING SHIPPING AND DELIVERY? I DON'T THINK SO. BUT IF YOU DO CALL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW THERE IS DIFFERENT PRICES OUT THERE FOR DIFFERENT NKP'S. AND DIFFERENT TIMES OF THE YEAR..BECAUSE I DO NOT HARDLY APPLY AND FERTILIZER IN THE SUMMER MONTHS.... I ONLY SPRAY OR PUT DOWN INSECT CONTROL...302-547-1279,,,,,THEN I PUT DOWN HEAVY FERT IN THE FAll all the wat up to dec 1st... weather permitting...
Old 11-14-2009, 05:48 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
YO DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW ABOUT FERTILIZER I JUST HAVE NOT BOUGHT IT FOR MY SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WORKED FOR A LAWN CARE COMPANY FOR 13 YEARS. I KNOW WHAT FERTILIZER WILL DO AND NOT DO!!!!!!!!!! CAN YO GET ME 4442LBS OF ORGANIC FERTILIZER FOR $1250.00 INCLUDING SHIPPING AND DELIVERY? I DON'T THINK SO. BUT IF YOU DO CALL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW THERE IS DIFFERENT PRICES OUT THERE FOR DIFFERENT NKP'S. AND DIFFERENT TIMES OF THE YEAR..BECAUSE I DO NOT HARDLY APPLY AND FERTILIZER IN THE SUMMER MONTHS.... I ONLY SPRAY OR PUT DOWN INSECT CONTROL...302-547-1279,,,,,THEN I PUT DOWN HEAVY FERT IN THE FAll all the wat up to dec 1st... weather permitting...
Dude, what are you shouting for?
Go ahead, by from China. They have a great track record of sending us quality products.

As I stated before, I can deliver to your door 6,000lbs of organic fertilizer for $1356.00. This is fert you can trust. Is my math wrong or is this not a better deal?

The nation that destroys its soil destroys itself.
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Old 11-14-2009, 06:13 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

i would have to say thats a way better deal and it made here in the usa where you know what your getting and i would bet its lead free......
Old 11-15-2009, 08:09 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phasthound View Post
It's too bad you choose to spend that amount on "who knows what?" from China. I could have had 6,000 lbs of Nutrients PLUS 4-3-1 organic fertilizer (made in USA) delivered to your shop in Delaware for $1356.00.
yo dude, if you can get me that amount close to that price this spring- mid summer. i will purchase it from you...i have been maintaining 90 percent of my lawns for the past 7-8 years... all they need is pre-mergent in the spring and dry fert the rest of the year. and insect control in the summer.we used to use nutrients plus where i used to work.' not a lot but some times...i think organic is the best fertilizer for any lawn..i believe it helps the turf hold its color longer in the fall and green up early in the spring..straight potassium will help green up a lawn in weeks before most lawns in the early spring...it is also better in the summer month, less chance of burning and srtressing the lawn.if u are serious on that quote, the when in order again i will be in touch with you definetly, because that is a very good price...do they come in50lb bags? and is that 3-pallets..would you be able to get me 1-pallet of a pre-mergent for 2010 spring.. by mid feb-to end of feb.i know the price may change but what ever u can do would be a big help thanks jerry alexander...
Old 11-15-2009, 09:09 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Its not NKP....it is NPK....but who is keeping track!