Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-07-2000, 01:38 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I am going to start a seperate business that offers just hydro seeding. I don't want to use my landscaping biz's name J. Murray Landscaping, Inc. because I think that other landscapers might be afraid to work with their competition. I was wondering if some of you can come up with some creative names to name the biz. I came up with a few, but I just wanted to pick a few of your brains. Thanks for your help<p>joe
Old 05-07-2000, 01:58 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

My comments are this:<p>Since it is a hydroseeding business, it seems unlikely that you will really do much business directly for any homeowners or business's. Because of this, you really don't need a 'catchy' name like 'easy green' or &quot;easy lawns inc.' I would stick with something simple, like &quot;JM enterprises&quot;, or something like &quot;hydro systems&quot; <p>I would say most of your clients will be other contractors. They will know about you and don't need a 'descriptive and clever' name to find you. <p>Just my thoughts<br>steveair<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: steveair
Old 05-07-2000, 02:34 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Heres some from the local directory: Outerscapes, Stonehedge, Mid-State, Lawn Surgeon, Great Lawns&Landscaping, Hillside, all the different town names, peoples names and initials, The Plantsman, Fairway, Four Seasons, Evergreen, Grassmasters, Green Horizons, Kentucky Blue, The Lawn People, Lawn Medic, Natural Choice, Green Machine, Greenscapes, hope this gets some ideas going.<p>Bill
Old 05-07-2000, 04:44 PM
LawnSite Member

I think its smart to have a hydro seeding name. instead of copying a name make up a new one, the name should also say what the product is. here is some names that might work. Wet works wonders hydro seeding.<br>Speed seeding service. Hydro green spray. Instant lawn ,when its has to be green now. liquid lawn seeding. just some thoughts. remember always use a name that tells the client what the product is.good luck
Old 05-07-2000, 11:53 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

J. M. <br>Hydroseeding
Old 05-08-2000, 08:27 PM
LawnSite Member

J.M's green gue, or magic grass