Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-15-2005, 04:37 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Pretty good thread here. I'll put my two cents in.

My company name---HASKINS HOME MAINTENANCE LLC. Now with that this opens alot of doors and buss. I was building decks and remodeling back a few years ago with the same name and now the past two I have been doing lawn care. I get calls for decks and I try and get the framing down and let my highschooler lay the decking down. easy money and I really enjoy it. Now sometimes after getting to know the customer I end up with the lawn care also. I do this part time and also in the winter with plowing I try and get one or two remodeling jobs. My plan is to do lawn care full time and sub out the deck work to the highschooler who is learning how. In the winter I can do remodeling. I think it is always good to have something to fall back on when times are tough. So with the name HOME MAINTENANCE that realling covers it up. Lawns need maintenance So I get anykind of phone calls.

www.4daughterslandscape.com
Old 05-16-2005, 06:13 AM
Banned

The only thing i do other then lawn work is clean roofs,trim bushes,weed and remulch flower beds.I cant see doing a bunch of other stuff that has nothing to do with lawn work.It doesnt make any sence to me.My friend runs a spray service and he sends me alot of work so im always busy.He does good work so if one of my costomers needs there lawn sprayed i give them his card and tell them to call.They are always happy when me and him get done with there yard.I take my time and do it right.Because its what what the costomer sees that matters.i also get alot of word of mouth work.Ive had to turn alot of it down because im just to busy with what i have now to take on more work