Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-17-2005, 11:27 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

There is no direct benefit fo rme, but for the next child and adult who may learn from this. He has enough bad karma fro the rst of his life.

The granddad intentionaly put a kid at risk by giving them rides on mower with the blades running or not, It clearly states as something not to do in the owners manual of just about every piece of equipment, and the warning to keep people at a safe distance. He consiously made a bad descion which will haunt him nd his granddaughter.

if I go out drinking and I am drunk I make a descion to drive, mind you I am impaired by the alchohol and my abilities are compromised, but i still drive. In my mind I am tellingmy self I am ok drive as it is the alcohol thinking. If I hit someone am I going to be let go with just having to live with the karma of making an unintended mistake. I never intended to hit any one....
.....My cousin fell asleep behind the wheel and killed a girl...he did not intend for it to happen, but it did, I know he'll never sleep while driving again, but the six years in jail gave him a new outlook on life.....

Have him make a Public service annoucement, or have him do community service in a PT ward somewhere.......It a crime not punish people for their stupid mistakes that cause harm....

We need to be held accountable for our actions