Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-21-2005, 12:42 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

When your hairstylist asks"what exactly is this in your hair?"
"When you have to buy new work boots once a month in summer and you get to the shoe place and have on two different boots on your feet.

When you get to a potential clients house to meet with them ,open the door of your truck,and garbage and drink cups fall all over the street.

When you have to refuse a dinner date because you just cant get your fingernails and hands clean enough to eat in a public place.

When you tell the customer to stay out of the way intell your gone for the day.
Old 05-21-2005, 01:53 AM
LawnSite Member

.....when you notice that your hand has turned into one big calous
Old 05-21-2005, 02:06 AM
LawnSite Member

On your day off, when you are backing into a parking spot, (or driveway) and you start to turn like you still have a trailer behind you. Did that the other day and I could'nt help but laughing!!!

Last edited by l1011100; 05-21-2005 at 02:14 AM.
Old 05-21-2005, 05:14 AM
LawnSite Member

Mine too

Quote:
Originally Posted by proenterprises
YES. I don't know what it is, but my truck gets to be a mess! I clean/wash it every week, but it always seems to get just as bad the next...
seems that the harder I try to keep it uncluttered it gets worse especially on passenger side as everything either goes on dash and lands in the passenger seat or it get tossed in the passenger side and when my wife goes with me it takes her a bit to get in as she sacks the trash up on her side so she will have a place to sit
Old 05-21-2005, 09:08 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by l1011100
On your day off, when you are backing into a parking spot, (or driveway) and you start to turn like you still have a trailer behind you. Did that the other day and I could'nt help but laughing!!!
Glad I'm not the only one that does that Makes ya feel like a knob because ya cant back up your own truck by its self but put a trailer on the back and parallel parking in down town rush hour is no problem :alien:

Old 05-21-2005, 10:03 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Your wife wants to go out to dinner and a movie and your idea of "going out" is going to the shop/garage to change blades on the mowers, do maintenance on the equipment while sucking down a beer or two and some wings.

Old 05-21-2005, 11:41 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Its Friday, you breath a sigh of relief that the weekend is here!......Nothing to do.......But, go to the nursey and wait for that delivery of 3000 perennials you ordered?......."Thank God" its the weekend.........
Old 05-21-2005, 11:47 AM
LawnSite Member

seems like most of these aer true for me lol....My truck is always such a mess and when I let people ride in it, I have to clear out a space for their feet. Nothing but old cups, sunflower seeds, ear plugs, and just trash that I dont know what it is. sounds like we all have this problem...Heres one more for the list: you have a very nice watch tan line
EHO
Old 05-21-2005, 01:04 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCSteel
When the person who your reading this too is politly smiling and nodding but really wishing that you would just shut up with all the lawn talk for 5 minutes.

Too funny I just read my wife that one while we are on vacation and I'm surfing lawnsite on my pda lol.

"I'm interested but would like for you to ennjoy being here and forget about wrk for the weekend. U don't believe I'm interested?"

That was her reply.

If you climb in bedd at night with equipment catalogs you just might be a landscaper.
If you go on a 4 day weekend and you gotta surf LS from your wireless you just might be a landscaper
If the first thing you look at is your parents grass instead of your mom. You just might have a problem.

Enjoy your weekends yall
Old 05-21-2005, 01:36 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

You know your a Landscaper when..You don't have a weekend and have forgotten what they are for.