Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 06-22-2005, 06:31 PM
LawnSite Member

Ever have this happen to you?

Well today while we were fillin up at the local gas station as we are commin out some punk ass kid in one of those hooked up rice burners is taking gas cans outa my trailer and fillin his car up with them, in broad daylight! I actually stopped in amazment and watched him take my 5 gallon can and fill his car with it, little did he know it was diesel, and he also didnt know there was a cop watching him. Guess i had the last laugh watchin him get busted and puttin diesel in his car. Any of you guys ever experience somethin like this?

James
JS LANDSCAPING
Old 06-22-2005, 09:06 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

LMAO!! Can't say its ever happened to me, but that is amazing. Did you tell him it was diesal?? What did the cop do?
Old 06-22-2005, 09:13 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

mufugga no that has NEVER happened to me, LOL!
Old 06-22-2005, 09:15 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

That is very ballsy on that kids part. But on the other hand it is freakin hilarious to think that when he does get in his car from the impound lot and drives a couple of miles and the thing starts running like crap to think what he will be thinking at this time. LOL

Man some people, what the hell were his parents teaching him or better yet NOT TEACHING him when he was young.
Old 06-22-2005, 09:21 PM
LawnSite Member

ROFLMAO what would have been better , figuring it was off road red diesel would have been , 1 phone call to the state DOT and his plate number , car details and location, and say i just watched some idiot steal 5 gallons of my off road diesel and put it in his car , After a tank dip and about a 10,000 fine that would have taught this prick a lesson he would never forget . Damned kids where in hell are parents now adays ?????????????????????
Old 06-22-2005, 10:21 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

James,

I am starting to rethink moving to Orange County.
That is some funny S**t. Were did this happen?
Just wait, like you said you got the last laugh. Diesel fuel can really mess things up in a gasoline motor. It happened to a friend of mine years ago, he was fueling up his truck at a gas station that did not even sell diesel, but apparently they filled their tanks with diesel by accident and many customers got it instead of gas. Cost them thousands in repairs.

Jason
Old 06-22-2005, 10:42 PM
LawnSite Member

James...

Haha that's hillarious! I cant stand those ricers, my echo trimmer sounds more powerful than most of those cars!! I would have done the same thing you did...sit back and let this dumba$$ take my 5 gallon tank, and then fill his car up with diesel. Can't get much dumber than that

Priceless
Old 06-22-2005, 10:47 PM
LawnSite Member

Orange County is a nice place, gettin pretty populated quick tho, lots of new building going up left and right. I live in a tiny town called campbell hall, happend right in town at the one and only gas station, it doesnt even sell diesel, i gota go to the next town over to get it. I may be only 18 myself but i dont get what would posess this kid to try and take it from me. Never thought it woulda happend. The cop made him pay me for the diesel, I wish i didnt have 20 lawns to cut today or i woulda like to follow him and watch his car break down and just roll by and wave at him. I guess the sayin is true, what comes around goes around, or somethin like that. i guess i gota keep better watch over my fuel nowadays with the prices goin up. Well happy landscapin y'all.

James
JS LANDSCAPING
Old 06-22-2005, 10:49 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

To be honest, I don't believe this story.
Old 06-22-2005, 10:56 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

LOL. now thats a good one. What would really be a good lesson is for no one to tell this scum he poured diesel in, and when he gets out of jail to let him have his car back and drive off with the diesel. LOL, he will not go far!
echo hedge clippers
echo long pole hedge clippers
Redmax weedeater
echo 650 BP blower
6 x 16 trailer
5 x 8 trailor
2001 Chevy LS Silverado
Polaris Sportsman 500 AWD ATV
last but not least, TWINS!