Register free!

Old 08-06-2005, 08:59 AM

Thank You Members & Sponsors - LawnSite #1 Again!

Dear Members & Sponsors:

As you may know from other posts, we keep a very close eye on the performance of this site. We have several different statistic and performance evaluations done on a regular basis. We pay for some of these services and others are offered at no charge to ensure we are not getting biased or inflated results.

These evaluations track and compare LawnSite.com with all other industry related web sites in the lawn & landscape industry (this includes forums, manufacturers, information sites, magazines, etc...). The statistics tracked are daily visitors to the site, daily page views, unique users, registered members, search engine positioning & accessibility, number of sites linking to our site, and overall popularity on the entire internet. Also, in relation to other industry or related forums, we have threads and posts counts compared as well.

In every report we received....LAWNSITE.COM RANKED #1 IN EVERY SINGLE CATEGORY!!!

We also received a "trust ranking" of 10/10 - which is determined by how we represent the site and our "numbers". For example, at lawnsite if you are inactive for 15 minutes, you are no longer considered to be "on the site". If you log out or leave lawnsite, you are no longer considered active on the site. When we track users, visitors and guests, we only track actual people - not spider bots and search engines scanning our site. Go to any other forum a fraction of the size of LawnSite and you will see how easy it is to inflate these numbers.

To give you an idea of how the numbers added up...

Daily Visitors

Two Other Industry Forums # Daily Visitors COMBINED = 478
LawnSite.com # Daily Visitors = 12,876

There are reportedly (by Google) over 8.5 billion web sites on the internet. Web sites are ranked #1 through # 5 million in popularity based on traffic, links, search engine positioning, etc... anything over 5 million does not even rank...The top sites (as you would guess) are Yahoo, Google, etc... These rankings change daily but each site is usually within a few rankings of where they usually rank.

Web Site Popularity Rankings

Forum 1 = Ranked 1,533,861
Forum 2 = Ranked 4,676,645

LawnSite = Ranked 32,343 most popular site on entire internet

I was ecstatic when I received the reports and all the thanks goes to our dedicated members who keep this site hoppin, the sponsors who keep it possible, and the moderators who keep it organized and flowing.

Once again.... Thank you members & sponsors for truly making LawnSite.com the #1 Lawn Care & Landscaping Industry site on the web!!!
Old 04-16-2007, 10:20 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

You got that right! Sean....you're site RULES!!!

I've turned on many local turf industry guys to your site, and they all said "thanks".

It's a "no-brainer" cuz your members offer so much feedback regarding equipment, products, & updates.

Heck - I've been in the lawn industry 30 years, yet I still very much appreciate the quality feedback from your members. Good people.

(thanks guys).

And thank you Sean.

Kind regards, American.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:18 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

No thanks yet? I feel alone here. Holy sh$t --- I thought many many people (guys & gals) who have utilized this site would at least have the courtesy to say "thank you" on this site. I know I can count on my friends here, cuz our " moderators" work hard for a living. Please let them know that you all appreciate this site. Very sincerely, americanlawn. God bless the U.S.A.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:37 PM
LawnSite Member

Love you all

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanlawn View Post
No thanks yet? I feel alone here. Holy sh$t --- I thought many many people (guys & gals) who have utilized this site would at least have the courtesy to say "thank you" on this site. I know I can count on my friends here, cuz our " moderators" work hard for a living. Please let them know that you all appreciate this site. Very sincerely, americanlawn. God bless the U.S.A.
Yes I do love you, and your all my friends, and I love your site everybody here has made me feel so welcome, warm and fuzzy. Even this big scary man with 30 years of experience we can all learn from one another. peace in the middle east , god bless you all, we are the world we are the children