Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 08-20-2005, 07:37 PM
LawnSite Member

O.U Mesonet

What a great site! I enclosed three extra pages in my monthly billing statements from this site. Extra pages included a monthly summary of climatalogical data(soil temps,high and low temps, average rainfall.evapotranspiration rates for each and every day of the month). What a great tool! The best part is , it's free! Takes a little more time to do billing, but it sure conveys a sense of interest in what you are doing to the people writting the checks.Plus it's great information for the home owner to study and maybe have more of an appreciation for all the variables that we LCO's deal with on a day to day basis.Those extra pages are definitely going in my billing from now on along with the invoice and monthly newsletter! give me some feedback on this site if you visit. I appreciate your time! Dan Childers.........Dan-o's Turf Management
Dan-o's Turf MANAGEMENT 2001 Gmc 3500 dually 502 vortec 9'flatbed 1984 Gmc 1-ton dually pto dump/leaf 2004 U.S. Cargo 20' enclosed v-nose trailer 2001 Performance by Parker 16' 4'expanded mtl trailer 2005 Scag 61" Turf Tiger w/ clamshell 2003 Encore 61" prowler w/ bagger 2004 Encore 48" hydro-pro walk behind ryan aire 32" core areator Bilygoat s/p 16 h.p.blower Echo hand equip.
Old 08-22-2005, 10:46 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Were did you get the software for that?

What is the web address for your site?
Old 08-25-2005, 12:27 AM
LawnSite Member

reply to mesonet question by Varsity.

Varsity! .......Hey! tThanks for your interest!...been busy this week ,sorry for the slow response.....You need no software,I'ts a public site.Just go to www.mesonet.com,there are a ton of different information fields on this site. It's a collaboration between O.U. and O.S.U. who would have thunk it.! Definintely a weath of daily info to be had here! .....Enjoy!......Dan Childers, Dan-o's Turf Management
Dan-o's Turf MANAGEMENT 2001 Gmc 3500 dually 502 vortec 9'flatbed 1984 Gmc 1-ton dually pto dump/leaf 2004 U.S. Cargo 20' enclosed v-nose trailer 2001 Performance by Parker 16' 4'expanded mtl trailer 2005 Scag 61" Turf Tiger w/ clamshell 2003 Encore 61" prowler w/ bagger 2004 Encore 48" hydro-pro walk behind ryan aire 32" core areator Bilygoat s/p 16 h.p.blower Echo hand equip.