Old 08-28-2005, 08:20 AM
skurkp's Avatar
skurkp skurkp is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 248

I am in Texas and would like to know if there is a license or certification that is needed for me to be able to apply fertilizers and insect chemicals. If so can you lead me in the correct direction. Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 10:37 AM
Lawn Cops Lawn Cops is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 103
Look at the third sticky note on this page. Here is a link to get you started
Lawn Cops
2003 Chevy Crew Cab Duramax 4X4
Texas Bragg Trailer
2002 Walker 26 EFI
2003 Snapper 61inch WB
Gravely 36 inch WB
Snapper 21 inch
Stihl power Equip
Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 01:15 PM
A.T.A.K A.T.A.K is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Sanford, FL
Posts: 286
Law cop has posted a great link,you will need a CA license to apply insecticides in Texas. The link posted above has all the info and phone numbers to contact the Texas SPCC. If you get lost on the site call them and they will help.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Layout Style:

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:19 PM.

Page generated in 0.06057 seconds with 8 queries