Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 10-12-2005, 10:13 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Lawn Care manager needed in NW Indiana

We are a growing lawn fertilization company located in NW Indiana, about 30 miles south of Chicago, in need of Manager/Salesman to oversee growing residential operation. Experience required. We will offer a good base salary plus commission. Benefits include paid vacation, paid medical, company cell phone and possible company truck. Looking for someone to start in late fall/winter for the upcoming season. PM me for more details. Scott
Old 10-17-2005, 10:54 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Green Lawn
We are a growing lawn fertilization company located in NW Indiana, about 30 miles south of Chicago, in need of Manager/Salesman to oversee growing residential operation. Experience required. We will offer a good base salary plus commission. Benefits include paid vacation, paid medical, company cell phone and possible company truck. Looking for someone to start in late fall/winter for the upcoming season. PM me for more details. Scott
hey i live in indiana, and i have mowing experience, so i will be able to move up there and i help out alot, and learn more about the business, if you have any questions, email me at cubbie101@yahoo.com
Old 12-14-2005, 10:12 PM
LawnSite Member

Employment Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Green Lawn
Scott,

My name is Ross Campbell and I was wondering if this position or something like it were still available or would be in the future. I received my Turf degree from Purdue this May and am pretty much starting off my career. I'm from Anderson, but am pretty familiar with the region. My girlfriend is from CP and I had an internship w/ the Railcats in 04. Currently I'm working for a small residential lawn care company in Wilmington, DE. He was looking for someone to take over the biz, but I didn't want to commit to living the rest of my life out here at this point. We don't do mowing or landscaping stuff here, we spot spray weeds, spread fertilizers and other stuff, core aerate, overseed etc. If you are interested in talking my email is rossc_83@yahoo.com and phone is 302.345.0415
Old 12-24-2005, 06:21 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

We are also looking for a crewperson to help on our commercial and residential routes. Experience perfered but not required, we will train. We offer paid vacation and medical. Email of PM me for details. Scott
Old 01-23-2006, 09:30 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

We are still interviewing for 1 more open position... let me know if you are interested.
Scott