Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 10-31-2005, 09:55 PM
LawnSite Member

Your opinions please...

I'm in the process of building a website and I'd like your opinions on what I have so far. Thanks in advance...

http://www.firescenes.com/LawnScenes/index.htm

None of the links work at the moment btw... So clicking them will only take you to an error page. I just want opinions on the overall look and feel of the site so far.
Old 10-31-2005, 10:26 PM
LawnSite Member

Our goal at LawnScenes is to provide our current and potential clients with the absolute best possible service and craftsmanship when it comes to your projects. No where in the area will you find a company such as ours that can provide the dedication, workmanship, quality, and service we offer daily. As a client we dedicate all of our resources to your project till completion and your absolute satisfaction.
As a small local company we are able to offer you as a client something our "competition" isn't. Professional quality workmanship at the most affordable price in the area. We not only guarantee or work but we do not consider your project complete until you are fully satisfied with our workmanship and materials. Our clients are our number one priority and it shows in the pride, dedication, and excellence we commit to each individual project.

How bout...

Our goal at LawnScenes is to provide all of our customers with the best customer service possible. Everyday we stress dedication and old fashion workmanship to ensure every customer is happy with the end result. As a local company, we hold our reputation in the highest regard. That is why we are not finished a project until the customer is 100% happy.

Its a little shorter, most of what you are saying is just repeating yourself.

I tried to check out the rest but it says theres an error.
Old 10-31-2005, 10:40 PM
LawnSite Member

Thanks. I like your shorter version more. I was trying to fill up space and early mornings and late nights sometimes have me rambling. I'll replace my original with what you wrote... If you don't mind of course?
Old 10-31-2005, 10:42 PM
LawnSite Member

There's also nothing there yet except the index page. I'm not pushing to get this site up till around the end of the year so I'm doing a little at a time.
Old 10-31-2005, 10:50 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

To modify Elite's a little...

At LawnScenes, our number one goal is to provide every one of our customers with the best customer service possible. We stress dedication and old fashioned workmanship everyday to ensure each customer is pleased with the end result, and as a local company, we hold our reputation in the highest regard. That is why a project is not finished until the customer is 100% satisfied.
Old 10-31-2005, 10:53 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

I think it's looking good for a start............keep at it and refine it as you go along.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:42 PM
LawnSite Member

This is going to be a good website...it show professionalism, and that is important.
Old 11-02-2005, 11:01 PM
LawnSite Member

thanks for the comments. I have been dying to work on it all day... but unfortunately I didn't make it home till late.
Old 01-09-2006, 06:36 AM
LawnSite Member

Since it's winter... And I'm totally bored with nothing to do most days... I've been working on my site again.

1. first draft (posted originally)
http://www.firescenes.com/LawnScenes/index.htm

2. final draft (finally after many changes I'm happy with it... for now)
http://www.firescenes.com/LawnScenes...raft/index.htm

What do you guys think? Which looks best? Even though I plan on sticking with the final draft... I'm still curious.

BTW None of the links work at the moment. So clicking them isn't going to take you anywhere. And the specials are there for the upcoming season. I want this site to be pretty extensive. Most of the specials will have links to their own pages within the website. I even plan on my services page having links to most of the individual services.