Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 11-04-2005, 12:46 AM
LawnSite Member

Package Deal! Truck, Trailer, Mower All NEW!

I have a 2005 Chevrolet 2500HD White Crewcab 4x4 Shortbed Worktruck model with 6.0 gas engine. 4500 Miles, bought new in Aug 2005. Has extended warranty which is great for work truck. Grey vinyl interior. Awesome Truck! Asking:$31,000

2005 Hercules Homesteader 7x16 white enclosed trailer with landscape package. LS package includes flow through vents, 3/4 inch plywood 2 foot up walls all the way around, two interior lights, fold down extension on ramp door for easier loading of equipment. Trimmer racks and tool racks included, and wood interior surfaces have been completely painted in grey garage floor paint to protect surfaces, also makes interior look neat and clean.
Asking $6000.00

2004 Exmark Turf Tracer 52 17HP Kawasaki walkbehind This mower was bought new in 2005 it was a leftover from 2004 it has less than 10 hours use, this mower was only used at home residence. It has not been in the field. We bought a 52 lazer Z at the same time and use it more and never put the walkbehind into everyday rotation. This mower is in mint condition. still has hairs on the rear tires. Save a ton! Asking $5500.00

The only reason I am selling this equipment is because we have another 2500HD crewcab but diesel and trailer and we are looking to setup an NPR instead of truck and trailer. There is nothing wrong with this equipment at all perfect condition. Truck and trailer look nice just need lettering and you are ready. I will post pictures. Buy as a package for $41500.00 and save some or I will sell seperately. If you have any questions please call 678-478-4146 I am located in Dallas GA just outside of Marietta.

Thanks,
Shawn
PROScapes Lawn Care