Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 11-10-2005, 10:50 AM

Tip Of The Day - 11/10/05 - Creating A Business Plan

Heading into the winter months several members of the industry have some down-time due to the weather. This is a great time to create a Business Plan for your company. Whether you are looking to lay out a definitive plan for your company to take it in the direction you want to go or if you are even looking for ways to obtain funding from your business from a lender or the SBA, a business plan is the answer.

Take a look at the link below...something I found that makes creating a business plan a much simpler process.

Check Out This Site - Click Here!
Old 11-10-2005, 12:09 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Sean,
right on time judging from the responses in the where do you think you will be in 5 years thread. I think a few responses over there need to check into this.
Old 11-10-2005, 12:55 PM

Still have my original business plan that has been modified and added to over the years... started with 5 pages - no financials or anything - just my written word that I was going to have a successful company...as well as the hope that I could present it to someone who would give me a dime or two (that never happened...)

My business plan as of 2003 was close to 200 pages long - a big scrap book of ideas, projections, systems, etc... actually used it successfully a couple of times to have credit extended from 2 different banks.

Definitely worth the time... who would build a buidling without a blueprint? A business plan for a business is the same thing.
Old 11-14-2005, 11:20 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Hmm... your link: http://www.business-plan-made-easy.c.../lawnsite.html doesn't seem to be working at the moment.
Old 11-15-2005, 01:30 AM

Just clicked on it and its working OK
Old 11-15-2005, 01:25 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

How weird... I keep getting "The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings." Maybe a security setting is preventing it.

The link appears to redirect to http://hop.clickbank.net/?lawnsite.businesspl which is where I get the problem.
Old 11-15-2005, 01:31 PM

I tried it again and it worked fine...could be a setting, but not sure
Old 11-15-2005, 04:42 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critical Care
How weird... I keep getting "The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings." Maybe a security setting is preventing it.

The link appears to redirect to http://hop.clickbank.net/?lawnsite.businesspl which is where I get the problem.
try disabling pop up blocker and spyware. that is usually the cause of those kinda problems with mine.