Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 11-30-2005, 08:27 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

New free web template available for download

<Table width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><TR><TD><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></TD></TR></Table>
Hi everyone,

We have a new free web template available for download. Thanks to ritchiem.

If you find this template helpful, please consider sending him a quick thanks. rmurphy@thelawnblog.com

<table width=100%>
<tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td></td></tr></table>
<center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>
Old 12-14-2005, 11:13 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Thank you for the new web template and also a huge thanks to Richard Murphy I needed more buttons and he created them. Thanks Again
Old 12-29-2005, 05:09 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I have done some looking at different landscapers websites lately, and it seems that a lot of them have been started with a team gopher template. If team gopher is nice enough to provide the template, please make sure you finish your website before posting it on the web. You are not only doing yourself a disservice, but team gopher as well.
“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victor nor defeat.”

-Theodore Roosevelt
Old 12-29-2005, 05:39 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I'm not sure what you are saying?? There are sites out there that our not done??
Old 12-30-2005, 09:37 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I have seen quite a few, that have pages under construction or just plain blank. Or invalid links. Just things that are embarrassing. The template is the hardest part of building a website. I just see that Team Gopher puts some time into making these templates available, and I think that in turn the people using them should complete there website before posting it on the internet.
“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victor nor defeat.”

-Theodore Roosevelt
Old 12-30-2005, 09:41 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysgreener
I'm not sure what you are saying?? There are sites out there that our not done??
BTW, this is not everybody...but I could tell you there were at least 3 of them that I can remember offhand. Yours for example, you went through and make sure to complete your website. You have good content, no dead links, no "under construction" page. That is how the template is intented to be used.

On a side note, that is kind of cool that you have a jingle. Did you design that for a radio or tv ad?

-Theodore Roosevelt
Old 12-30-2005, 09:47 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

oooooook....why is that bothering you?? Your right Team Gopher did a great job with the initial start with the FREE templates but there tons of sites that are not finished or outdated material it's there problem, not Gophers or ours they just got the ball rolling for companies and in time i'm sure the sites will get finished..
Old 12-30-2005, 09:50 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

On a side note, that is kind of cool that you have a jingle. Did you design that for a radio or tv ad?[/QUOTE]

Thank you.. we designed it for the radio and it works well.. we are working another one for spring...
Old 12-30-2005, 09:52 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysgreener
oooooook....why is that bothering you?? Your right Team Gopher did a great job with the initial start with the FREE templates but there tons of sites that are not finished or outdated material it's there problem, not Gophers or ours they just got the ball rolling for companies and in time i'm sure the sites will get finished..
Its not gophers problem or ours. I am just saying that if gopher is nice enough to give these guys a template, I think that they should be nice enough to finish them. As a sign of respect more or less. All of these templates go out with gophers name, I wouldn't want something going out with my name half finished.

-Theodore Roosevelt
Old 12-30-2005, 09:56 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

I agree with you...But others are a little slower doing things, yea maybe they should have wait to post there web site but i'm sure in time it will get done...Oh and by the way I like you site. Did you do the design or outsource?