Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 01-14-2006, 03:21 AM
LawnSite Member

mowers, trailer, misc. blower , trimmer complete setup

Cleaning out the shop with plans to upgrade ,Ill list what I'm looking to sell... also it will probally ....if it doesn't sell sooner... end up on ebay.

1 48 Lesco belt drive bought in 2001 has the 15 kawi twin runs great and looks good needs nothing starts in 1 or 2 pulls every time even if its 20 degrees out, hours unknown best guess would be less than 500 as we primarily use ferris ztrs the last 3 years.

1 older 36 John Deere 12.5 single kawi electric start also runs great and looks good and also needs nothing. Has been barely used if I had to guess maybe 100 hrs Leaves one hell of a nice cut!!!

1 16 foot LOE landscape trailer 1995 I believe ...with ramp, trailer brakes that work, new tires, safety breakaway, accepts 2 5/16 ball and has I believe two brand new 3500lbs axles.

also misc used other stuff .... handheld echo blower, and echo trimmer... as soon as I find more things if any Ill post them . If anyones looking for a package deal or needs pics let me know y pm'ing me. Also I can deliver or meet mid-way if needed for a fair price of course. This equipment IS NOT JUNK and always stored indoors and fully maintained. If you would like to make an offer please be reasonable thanks.