Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 01-22-2006, 08:51 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Well Id be glad to pay you instead mr koopers.

Send me 15 hard working Americans that will guarentee the following.

1. Show up to work EVERYDAY
2. Show up ON-TIME
3. Stay ALL DAY be it 5 hours or 15.
4. Work when it RAINS
5. Work those same hours doing the same monotanous task.
6. Understand that what the employer does with his time has nothing to do with what he is assigned to do...
7. Be able to handle criticism and being told differently how to do his job without throwing a tantrum and quitting.
8. Work UNSUPERVISED and actually WORK
9. Understand that here we ASK FOR TIME OFF, we dont dictate to management that " I can't come in tommorrow, I have **** to do"

If you can send me those people and they stay the entire season, i will gladly hand you $10,000. cash.
Old 01-22-2006, 09:21 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROCUT1
Well Id be glad to pay you instead mr koopers.

Send me 15 hard working Americans that will guarentee the following.

1. Show up to work EVERYDAY
2. Show up ON-TIME
3. Stay ALL DAY be it 5 hours or 15.
4. Work when it RAINS
5. Work those same hours doing the same monotanous task.
6. Understand that what the employer does with his time has nothing to do with what he is assigned to do...
7. Be able to handle criticism and being told differently how to do his job without throwing a tantrum and quitting.
8. Work UNSUPERVISED and actually WORK
9. Understand that here we ASK FOR TIME OFF, we dont dictate to management that " I can't come in tommorrow, I have **** to do"

If you can send me those people and they stay the entire season, i will gladly hand you $10,000. cash.

Ditto that! the American kids in my area are all drug addicted idiots. I'll take a middle aged foreigner any day of the week if I could get them.
Old 01-22-2006, 09:27 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

10:you also forgot not take on sidejobs or other work while on the clock. in the past when i had the good ol whiteboys working every year i find out someone was cutting jobs and keeping the cash, doing weeding while my laborers are on the clock, etc..

so basically jkoopers you want everyone to be a solo op like yourself and be miserable? not me my man.. you should be worried about other groups ruining social security, etc.. not mexicans who are paying into and WILL NEVER collect out of it....
Old 01-23-2006, 01:30 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintNoFun
10:you also forgot not take on sidejobs or other work while on the clock. in the past when i had the good ol whiteboys working every year i find out someone was cutting jobs and keeping the cash, doing weeding while my laborers are on the clock, etc..

so basically jkoopers you want everyone to be a solo op like yourself and be miserable? not me my man.. you should be worried about other groups ruining social security, etc.. not mexicans who are paying into and WILL NEVER collect out of it....
first of all i am not a solo op . the ones i used to work with didn't even pay taxes b/c they claimed 99 dependents .granted some might pay that you know . the co i worked for i started when i was 15 , they employed 65 Americans . they had 9 mowing crews and 4 landscape crews .then about 5 years ago they hired thier first S@#$. can you guess what happened ? they lost alot of the clients they had b/c no one could talk to the mex and if they did all the mexicans would say is yeah. the only reason they wanna come work here in america is b/c thier president (Fox)takes all the money and they cant make the money like they do here .

and as far they can work unsupervised thats ********.
Old 01-23-2006, 08:17 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKOOPERS
not to be rude but i hope no one gets there h2bs this year .

i know what you mean... there are so many illegals here that need the cash.. not taxes taken out money much worse than the legal taxed h2b workers
bobcat T200
way too much other crap
Old 02-09-2006, 10:59 PM
LawnSite Member

dear ham and egg lawncare /weekend warriors! jpooper

This is america the country that was built on immigrant's unless you are a full blooded indian then at some point on the family tree there was a time your family member was a immigrant, the facts are this puerto rico is not a state and never will accept state hood, but boy do they love the benefits of the usa that we call home.welfare has has been great to them,and social security, many companies such as my self have spent in the tens of thousand of dollars to insure we have great, skilled workers through the h 2 b program which we have probably spent more than your equipment is worth, so before you make a statement like that THINK!!!!!
Old 02-10-2006, 08:50 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

just5 so no one misses it, my post above was sarcasm....

jkoopers.
i have been in business for a long time and up until a few years ago i tried to not have to go the hispanic route. I even speak spanish quite well (k-6 in private school, and three years in high shcool)...
i have given up on the american youth..
we do have all our hispanics on the books, and they pay some taxes...
yes they overclaim thier dependants, but they still pay social, and will never claim on it..etc.. just not much fed and state.

thier unreimbursable social taxed may just carry the social security system for a few years... it needs all the help it can get.
bobcat T200
way too much other crap
Old 02-10-2006, 09:04 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Do i detect a universal theme here.It is the same theme for us,if lazy ass american lasts longer then a few days,he starts showing up hung over or cracked lipped from a crack pipe.Or starts disrupting the work routine all to hell.
Old 02-10-2006, 12:59 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by landcare pa
This is america the country that was built on immigrant's unless you are a full blooded indian then at some point on the family tree there was a time your family member was a immigrant, the facts are this puerto rico is not a state and never will accept state hood, but boy do they love the benefits of the usa that we call home.welfare has has been great to them,and social security, many companies such as my self have spent in the tens of thousand of dollars to insure we have great, skilled workers through the h 2 b program which we have probably spent more than your equipment is worth, so before you make a statement like that THINK!!!!!
i really doubt you personally have spent more than my equipment is worth. you dont even know who i am so how can you say sh!t . do you have any kids landcare pa? if you do which i hope not you will be hurting them in the long run with your hiring of foregin workers good for you you should be
Old 02-10-2006, 01:45 PM
LawnSite Member

how many employees do you have?