Old 04-10-2001, 09:51 PM
gogetter gogetter is offline
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Yardley, PA.
Posts: 3,256
I know that pesticides require an applicators license here in PA., but what about overseeding and fertilizing?

Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2001, 11:30 PM
Evan528 Evan528 is offline
LawnSite Silver Member
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Montgomery County, PA.
Posts: 2,144
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2001, 01:46 AM
Posts: n/a
"weed and feed"

So just pesticides and herbicides would require the applicators license?
Seeding and fertilizing are ok, but a "weed & feed" type product would be a no-no?.
Do I have it right?

Thanks in advance.

Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Layout Style:

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:14 PM.

Page generated in 0.05824 seconds with 8 queries