Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2014, 11:47 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Didn't Lawn Jockey say they were still in business? This guy would know...wasn't he mentored by justmowit?
Old 03-08-2014, 11:48 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Almost forgot...what about DFW? Anybody call him and see if justmowit's still in business?
Old 03-09-2014, 01:17 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPendagast View Post
Who is "they"…I'm totally lost here. Are we talking about justmowit, or 35dollah?
We are taking about the company named just mow it. 35cent thinks he is the just mow it of all of TN. No web prescense either but whatever he inserted himself in that position.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-09-2014, 01:20 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

[QUOTE=TPendagast;4978918]Who is "they"…I'm totally lost here. Are we talking about justmowit, or 35dollah?[/QUOTe

35 threw out the comment "we" and then went on to
elaborate how he is just like them in TN.

Last edited by Patriot Services; 03-09-2014 at 01:28 AM.
Old 03-09-2014, 01:58 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot Services View Post
We are taking about the company named just mow it. 35cent thinks he is the just mow it of all of TN. No web prescense either but whatever he inserted himself in that position.
Posted via Mobile Device
lol funny stuff
Old 03-09-2014, 09:44 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by newguy123 View Post
Almost forgot...what about DFW? Anybody call him and see if justmowit's still in business?

As far as I know, JustMowIt in DFW was the same company as the one in Austin. Because on their old website it said serving "Austin, DFW, San Antonio, and I think somewhere else." I went by my customers a few days ago, it was defiantly mowed. And she said they mowed in the ice on Tuesday. So they are defiantly still in business. As far as how they are doing business, they are subcontracting out here at least, but their doors are still open. If you want to clarify they are still open here's the number for their Austin location. It shows their website is down, but here's their phone number. (512) 215-4637. Not to mention on their voice mail for closed hours mentions the 2014 season and that their schedules were sent out to previous customers for the 2014 Season. So yes, they are defiantly open.
Old 03-09-2014, 09:49 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Just gotta love the "ice mowing" part. Ranks right up there with TG ferting snow.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-09-2014, 09:55 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

I called that number and it says nothing about just mow it. It does mention a website called ordermows.com which is also down. Very strange for a multi million dollar company if you ask me....
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-09-2014, 10:02 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

I still think the real company is long gone and now its just a bunch of bottom feeders stealing the name for as long as they can get away with it. Now its a multi million name user company.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-09-2014, 10:03 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMLC View Post
I called that number and it says nothing about just mow it. It does mention a website called ordermows.com which is also down. Very strange for a multi million dollar company if you ask me....
Posted via Mobile Device

My exact point. Ordermows.com was working a few days ago, and it was one of the websites where they are hiring subcontractors. No idea why it's down now. But it was defiantly the same that was working days ago, and they had a section to hire sub contractors and a section to order mows. Which explains the subcontracting theory. Here's the yelp page I pulled the phone number from. Also it still shows their old website on this page which is now down.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/just-mowing-austin-2
Closed Thread