Old 01-13-2013, 09:48 PM
grassmasterswilson grassmasterswilson is online now
LawnSite Platinum Member
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: nc
Posts: 4,254
Changing zspray wand

I want to change my zspray wand to match up with my boom output. My thoughts are that I may be able to get the wand from a backpack sprayer and attach it to the existing handle.

Can anyone share how they did this and what they used?
GrassMasters, LLC
Wilson, NC
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:54 PM
Cadzilla Cadzilla is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 824
I've always run an 18" plastic wand on mine and I prefer the brass cone to stream adjustable nozzles but you can use whatever you want.

I slide the wand into my left side tray right next to the emergency brake. Sits right there ready for use.
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:33 PM
LawnSite Silver Member
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: BURTON WV
Posts: 2,045
Are you trying to replace the cone nozzle with a AI tip ?

Most of the time you can just remove the cone nozzle and pop it out of the nut and put in a AI nozzle

If your going to put in a AI tip remember they only come in 110 deg

I also like going down a nozzle size when you are using the hand wand

I am not traveling at full speed when hand spraying

Charles Cue
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Layout Style:

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Grand View Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:49 PM.

Page generated in 0.06645 seconds with 10 queries