Register free!

Old 02-06-2006, 11:36 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Turnaer 26

I am seriously considering buying a turnaer 26 with the chariot. I have read all the threads concerning them and most comments seem to be favorable. Has anyone had any problems? What shortcomings do they have? What about dealer/company support? Reliability? I would be buying from Turfco Direct and I am a little leary about buying a model I've never actually seen or used.
Any input is welcome. Thanks for the help.

"No freeman shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
-Thomas Jefferson

"Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of arms." - Aristotle
Old 02-09-2006, 05:31 PM
LawnSite Member

Sorry you have to hear from the factory guy! Hopefully, we can encourage more responses.
We understand your reluctance to purchase a machine you have never used. Anticipating that when we created the "Direct" model over 5 years ago we came up with two solutions. Number one we will be happy to provide you with a list of references for the TurnAer. Number two we offer a "14 day trial period". If you are not happy ship it back to us for a full refund.
We are a 50 year old, family owned company in MN. We specialize in commercial turf renovation equipment. We rely heavily on repeat business. If our customers are not happy we go out of business! That is why we offer a 2 year warranty.
Service a concern? We actually give you more options than any of our competitors for warranty service. 1. Work on it yourself and we pay the warranty labor rate and the parts price. Keep in mind these are not complicated machines. 2. We have servicing dealers spread across the US. 3. If you have a local mechanic whose work you trust we will work with him to get you up and running. Remember we are the manufacturer so we will have parts and we know our machines.
Give us a try. I guarantee we will take care of you.
Contact us at 1-800-679-8201.

Tim Gray
Turfco Mfg.