Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-08-2006, 07:28 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

sheshovel, you're a trip!

Whew, it's just been a long run of lousy luck for me. Plus it's been one dang little thing after another, after another, after another lately. Doesn't help I am extra grumpy either right now. I have a dang ear infection that just won't let up and it has turned cold and windy to boot.

Guess I have PMS for men right now.... :blush:

"If you place a low value upon yourself, rest assured..... the world will not raise your price."

"The bitterness of poor quality lingers on long after the sweetness of cheap price is forgotten"
Old 02-08-2006, 08:06 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Drop some warm peroxide in your ear and see if that helps
Old 02-08-2006, 08:20 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

According to your birth date your Kua # is 8..this maens your good directions are-
North East--North West--West--and South West
If the top of your head points in any other direction than these..you need to change your sleeping direction.Also is you are sitting or sleeping under any open exposed ceiling beams you need to move out from underneath them or hang a hollow tubed windchime from them or it to suck up the bad chi emminating from the beam.
Also if you have anything sharp looking or pointed
that points at you where you sit or sleep you should remove it from the walls or round off the corners of whatever sharp edges or objects that point at you sending "poison arrows" at you causing bad luck and little irritations to happen to you.Do these things and your luck should change within a few weeks.
Old 02-08-2006, 08:38 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheshovel
Drop some warm peroxide in your ear and see if that helps
Been doing that and it helps. Seems to do as well as anything. But god if I could hang on the ceiling like a cat I would when I do that. Geez it itches unlike any other itch I've experienced in my life when it really gets to bubbling good. But the worse the itch, the more the relief. Honestly, it works better than the ear medicine I have.

I NEVER had any ear infections until recent years. I mean NEVER. But now that I get them, they are really extreme. Some are basically untreatable. In other words they escalate until the point where my eardrum ruptures. I actually thought I was at that point at the dinner table tonight, but it didn't happen. Once that happens though it drains, clears and heals. But wow, the pain is on par with an absessed tooth.

Come to think of it, right there is the parallel, which I never thought of before. I got my first ear infection along with my first abcessed tooth. Almost never got the infection down. But since then, I get the ear infections. Humm... interesting anyways.

Anyways, just so you know, the dinner table episode made me go ahead and try as suggestion a nurse gave me for my situation. Take a couple of cold pills with a nasal decongestant and antihistamine even if you don't have the symptoms of it. I thought "how dumb" but I broke down and tried it. I'm surprised, but it's really working and helping bigtime. Must be the whole ear, nose and throat connection I guess....

"If you place a low value upon yourself, rest assured..... the world will not raise your price."

"The bitterness of poor quality lingers on long after the sweetness of cheap price is forgotten"
Old 02-08-2006, 08:45 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

ANd the Sinus es are connected there also envy

wayne

Old 02-08-2006, 08:48 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

It seems it is always something, I don't know if it would be any different in any other line of work. For me it seems to come in waves, I will be at the dealer/repair shop 2-3 times a week for a month or 6-weeks then Everything will be fine for quite a while, same with irrigation problems, and vehicle problems and labor too. Then its planting flower time and I'm at the flower grower 2-3 times a day for 3-4 weeks. Life and business is cyclical. Then you have your Karma issues, I'll leave that alone because you may have been a very bad man previously.
Old 02-08-2006, 08:49 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy Lawn Service
. And it's always at the worst possible time.
A friend emailed this to me:
the local paper told of a woman driving home on the highway from a company party alone to be with her husband and family, got hit in the rear from another driver that spun her care around, and a semi centerpunched her and killed her outright..........
You're having a great day, you're still here..........
Old 02-08-2006, 09:08 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justcutitshort
A friend emailed this to me:
the local paper told of a woman driving home on the highway from a company party alone to be with her husband and family, got hit in the rear from another driver that spun her care around, and a semi centerpunched her and killed her outright..........
You're having a great day, you're still here..........
Yeah, that's a pretty good point.
Could be worse for me, that's for sure.

I'm just in a real 'funk' right now is all I guess.

Something will eventually go right.

Old 02-08-2006, 09:55 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Look at it this way it can only get better from now on. I think everyone goes through those spells where nothing goes right, I think mine is on its way to becoming a decade or so. lol. Hope everything works out for you whatever you decide.
Old 02-08-2006, 11:04 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy Lawn Service
Yeah, that's a pretty good point.
Could be worse for me, that's for sure.

I'm just in a real 'funk' right now is all I guess.

Something will eventually go right.
You're ahead of the game, you realize your problem.
Good luck, you can overcome.