Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-19-2006, 11:54 AM
LawnSite Member

2.55 and up , wellllll what did we expect with a OIL MAN in the white house , Ohhh opps i forgot hes out in Air Force 1 someplace wasting fuel , being bought by our dimes , Everyone says never again but flame away if you want , Soon as that SOB is out of office we will once again see 1.something a gallon gasoline , Mark my words , All the lies and coverups and complete BS with gas prices started with that morons second term .
Old 03-19-2006, 12:10 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

US - 2001 vehicle fuel mileage falls to 20-year low

farts are still free

Last edited by topsites; 03-19-2006 at 12:15 PM.
Old 03-19-2006, 01:07 PM
LawnSite Member

Diesel hit $2.70 yesterday here in Fort Worth - once again, thanks to one of the worst administrations in American history. The only reason why gasoline, natural gas, electricity, and diesel has shot up - is because they can. Without anyone to keep the oil companies in check it will only get worse - 2008 can't get here fast enuf.
Old 03-19-2006, 05:12 PM
LawnSite Member

2.65 here in central michigan

Budget Lawn Care
Clare Michigan
Isabella County

1990 F350 8x12 stake 4x4
6x10 enclosed trailer
Woods ztr & Quick 36 Mowers
Echo PB-400E blower
Stihl Blower BR600
Stihl Edger,Trimmer,& Hedge trimmer.
Lawn Mowing and Snowplowing is the Game
www.mybudgetlawncare.com
Old 03-19-2006, 08:03 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by C&K Trucking
2.55 and up , wellllll what did we expect with a OIL MAN in the white house , Ohhh opps i forgot hes out in Air Force 1 someplace wasting fuel , being bought by our dimes , Everyone says never again but flame away if you want , Soon as that SOB is out of office we will once again see 1.something a gallon gasoline , Mark my words , All the lies and coverups and complete BS with gas prices started with that morons second term .
$2.65 89 Octane
It's not because of the President. It's those TREE HUGGING D-------s the refuse to let us drill in Alaska and also build new refineries in the U.S. If you think the price will go down if a D------t would get into office ,than you need to wake up. Some countries are paying 2 & 3 Times what we are paying. So I guess in your opinion the President is responsible for that also I hope it goes above $3.50. I don't have a problem filling up my trucks and SUV.
Old 03-20-2006, 06:01 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
$2.65 89 Octane
It's not because of the President. It's those TREE HUGGING D-------s the refuse to let us drill in Alaska and also build new refineries in the U.S. If you think the price will go down if a D------t would get into office ,than you need to wake up. Some countries are paying 2 & 3 Times what we are paying. So I guess in your opinion the President is responsible for that also I hope it goes above $3.50. I don't have a problem filling up my trucks and SUV.
Must be nice to be so rich you can /could afford 3.50 a gal .

Any way heres the latest news on oil

Oil Prices Drop on OPEC Demand Forecast

Monday, March 20, 2006
SINGAPORE - Oil prices slid in Asian electronic trading on Monday after OPEC last week lowered its demand forecast for this year and amid signs that U.S. crude oil inventories are growing.

Light sweet crude for April delivery dropped 22 cents to $62.55 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange. On Friday, oil dropped 81 cents to settle at $62.77 a barrel after a big jump on the previous day on news over a U.S.-led attack in Iraq and U.S. concerns over Iran.

May Brent on London's ICE Futures gained 24 cents to $63.50 a barrel.

Nymex gasoline futures fell 1.21 cents to $1.8480 per gallon. Heating oil futures dropped 0.49 cents to $1.7764 a gallon. Natural gas futures fell 5.4 cents to $6.999 per 1,000 cubic feet.--------- Then what in hell are we still paying 2.55 or more at the pump then CROOKS

The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries lowered its forecast Friday for global oil demand growth in 2006 by 110,000 barrels a day. OPEC, which cited lower consumption in the U.S. and Asia, said its prediction comes after signs of larger oil inventories in the U.S., along with higher demand in January and February.

OPEC set oil demand growth for this year at 1.46 million barrels a day and demand for the year at 84.5 million barrels a day. This brings its estimate in line with recent revisions by agencies such as the International Energy Agency and the Energy Information Administration.-- (Opec set the demand growth ???? see right their the ass's admit it) .

The U.S. Energy Department's weekly report last week showed crude oil inventories rose by 4.8 million barrels last week to 339.9 million barrels, or 10 percent above year-ago levels.

Oil prices are about 12 percent higher than a year ago, reflecting worries about the stability of supplies from Iran, Nigeria and elsewhere.
Old 03-24-2006, 11:02 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Jump from 2.42 to 2.59 back to 2.49 in one day.
Old 03-25-2006, 01:05 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Ours just dropped to 2.38 but every time it gradually starts dropping BAM it will skyrocket like 50 cents in a week or less. Greedy SOBs.
echo hedge clippers
echo long pole hedge clippers
Redmax weedeater
echo 650 BP blower
6 x 16 trailer
5 x 8 trailor
2001 Chevy LS Silverado
Polaris Sportsman 500 AWD ATV
last but not least, TWINS!
Old 03-25-2006, 01:16 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpp
Jump from 2.42 to 2.59 back to 2.49 in one day.
Yes it is kind of odd how it is going back and forth like it is especially in the same day. I saw it any where from $2.36 - $2.62 yesterday of course I got it for $2.36 but it would be nice if it would stay at a steady level. I hate it when I fill up and go down the road and the next station is 15 cents cheaper or more expensive.

Mike
Old 03-25-2006, 03:38 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshoe
Yes it is kind of odd how it is going back and forth like it is especially in the same day. I saw it any where from $2.36 - $2.62 yesterday of course I got it for $2.36 but it would be nice if it would stay at a steady level. I hate it when I fill up and go down the road and the next station is 15 cents cheaper or more expensive.

Mike
Man I hear ya. The part about driving down the road after filling up is the part that ticks me off. Nobody is consistent around here that is for sure.

JP